"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I've had enough

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
You know I came here because of girls and did everything for them and read all this stuff for them and everything and you know what? It really hasn't taken me anywhere. I'm going to focus on myself more and keep ladies on the backburner from now on because there are bigger things in life than pvssy. I guess I've had enough of this seduction business and now just want to get on with my life and be the best I can be without this fake confidence and appearing calm and appearing disinterested stuff.

I'm tired of having all the answers and I'm tired of all this theory that others like Pook, Nocturnal, Sammo, Newman, Fingz, and Eternal have fetched for me. I want to go out and make mistakes and experience on my own and create my own set of values and beliefs to follow.

Don't get me wrong. this place is the best goddam place I've come across and I've learned a lot, but now I feel as if I've moved to a level that's beyond women and beyond the outer shell of everything. Yep, that's it. good luck to all you aspiring DJs.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by AFK Protector


I'm tired of having all the answers and I'm tired of all this theory that others like Pook, Nocturnal, Sammo, Newman, Fingz, and Eternal have fetched for me
TRAITOR!!!

BLASPHEMY!!!!

HERESY!!!

:D
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Chilax!;)

AFK Protector: I think that you are taking this DJ stuff a little bit to seriously... its not meant to become your life and tell you that the world is JUST about p0e$y, its meant to be a guide for you, a way to enable you to understand "women" better than other guys out there. By knowing DJ or not, u would be doing the same thing with girls, just with DJ you will probably be more succesfull with your attempts on approaching girls. DJ doesnt tell you to go out there every day, all day and persue women, its just a guideline for WHEN U DO WANT TO PERSUE women. You will still be making mistakes and learning from them, and you will be able to create your own set of values and beliefs to follow. DJ is mearly a guideline and i think that perhaps you just took it a little bit TOO seriously. I'm not saying that DJ shouldnt be taked seriously at all, but there are limits to everything;)

Well whatever you decide to do, i wish you the best of luck for the future, and a happy life...

Laterz...
 
Top