“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I've got a question about GFs and all that..

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Like, when you want to go out with a girl, do you just ask "will you go out with me?" or what?

Thats what I do and its anyone's guess from there...

what's the etiquette on asking her out or getting her to be your girlfriend?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
A lot of people say to just go on dates with her and eventually just ask whether or not you two are exclusive...I like a little more security than that, and in HS people are a lot more about the whole boyfriend girlfriend scene instead of going out with someone and getting to know them before starting something... I generally think of a creative way to do it, just so it stands out. My last girlfriend, I made a note with crayon that said "I think you're neat and have pretty hair, wanna go out with me?" with the wrong hang so it looked like a little kid's writing, then put the yes no and maybe boxes. Worked perfectly and she put it on her wall, all her friends thought it was the greatest thing ever etc etc.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I usually make it sound like she's tagging along to somewhere i'm already going. e.g.

Me : I'm going to the !pool hall!, you should tag along, you'd enjoy it.

OR, i'd be forceful about it. e.g

Me: I'm going to !pool hall! and you're coming, i'll pick you up at 7.
 

Plane

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by jonny football hero
I usually make it sound like she's tagging along to somewhere i'm already going. e.g.

Me : I'm going to the !pool hall!, you should tag along, you'd enjoy it.

OR, i'd be forceful about it. e.g

Me: I'm going to !pool hall! and you're coming, i'll pick you up at 7.
Althogh I dont have a problem with asking girls out, I found this thread pretty funny! But also a very good idea, thanks for the help!
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
Asking a girl to be your girlfriend is probably not the best idea. But getting a girlfriend in high school is simple. Just date her a couple of times and make your move (kiss her). She will take care of the rest :p
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Extra

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by jonny football hero


Me: I'm going to !pool hall! and you're coming, i'll pick you up at 7.
I got a similar idea from my friend who uses that kind of line on me when I am wavering between which group of friends to hang out with for the night.(different groups because each group comes from a different school)

Now I use that to ask chicks out too. I'm not forceful when I'm asking her out for the first time though. Usually the first time I tell her to "tag along" or "you should come with me to _____"
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
The way you want to handle this is to treat her like your girlfriend, but not quite. Take her on dates, kiss her, make out with her, just progress in the relationship. If she has any romantic interest towards you, she will ask you to be her boyfriend. It's one of the best ways to see her actual interest in you.

Some girls will feel slutty if you are treating them like a girlfriend, but there is no exclusive tag to it. If she is really interested, she'll ask. If she isn't, she won't.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
After a couple of dates if you want an exclusive relationship make a joke about it.

Him: You, me, bowling alley this saturday at noon. Exclusive members ONLY, so feel entitled.

Her: blah blah blah


If she doesn't get that, then she's blonde and you'll need to directly say it to her.
 
Top