Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've got a question about GFs and all that..

Reaction score
Like, when you want to go out with a girl, do you just ask "will you go out with me?" or what?

Thats what I do and its anyone's guess from there...

what's the etiquette on asking her out or getting her to be your girlfriend?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people say to just go on dates with her and eventually just ask whether or not you two are exclusive...I like a little more security than that, and in HS people are a lot more about the whole boyfriend girlfriend scene instead of going out with someone and getting to know them before starting something... I generally think of a creative way to do it, just so it stands out. My last girlfriend, I made a note with crayon that said "I think you're neat and have pretty hair, wanna go out with me?" with the wrong hang so it looked like a little kid's writing, then put the yes no and maybe boxes. Worked perfectly and she put it on her wall, all her friends thought it was the greatest thing ever etc etc.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually make it sound like she's tagging along to somewhere i'm already going. e.g.

Me : I'm going to the !pool hall!, you should tag along, you'd enjoy it.

OR, i'd be forceful about it. e.g

Me: I'm going to !pool hall! and you're coming, i'll pick you up at 7.

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
I usually make it sound like she's tagging along to somewhere i'm already going. e.g.

Me : I'm going to the !pool hall!, you should tag along, you'd enjoy it.

OR, i'd be forceful about it. e.g

Althogh I dont have a problem with asking girls out, I found this thread pretty funny! But also a very good idea, thanks for the help!

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking a girl to be your girlfriend is probably not the best idea. But getting a girlfriend in high school is simple. Just date her a couple of times and make your move (kiss her). She will take care of the rest :p

Extra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero

I got a similar idea from my friend who uses that kind of line on me when I am wavering between which group of friends to hang out with for the night.(different groups because each group comes from a different school)

Now I use that to ask chicks out too. I'm not forceful when I'm asking her out for the first time though. Usually the first time I tell her to "tag along" or "you should come with me to _____"

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way you want to handle this is to treat her like your girlfriend, but not quite. Take her on dates, kiss her, make out with her, just progress in the relationship. If she has any romantic interest towards you, she will ask you to be her boyfriend. It's one of the best ways to see her actual interest in you.

Some girls will feel slutty if you are treating them like a girlfriend, but there is no exclusive tag to it. If she is really interested, she'll ask. If she isn't, she won't.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a couple of dates if you want an exclusive relationship make a joke about it.

Him: You, me, bowling alley this saturday at noon. Exclusive members ONLY, so feel entitled.

Her: blah blah blah

If she doesn't get that, then she's blonde and you'll need to directly say it to her.