Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive fccked 48 girls this year

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are like pizza. They smell good, look better and having one straight after another is tempting but rarely goes to plan.

I'm 31 and I exhibit performance issues with two girls back to back, let alone three or four. Low T may be a culprit but at this point I don't even believe in the low T song and dance anymore. It's overrated.

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The lifetime average for guys is 7.

He’s on his eighth lifetime by now lol.
what the fvck is this? I do belibe OP:s numbers easily. I live in much much smaller city than LA or any of those. Our whole country is like 5mil in total.

i know many guys who smash around 100 girls a year here. when i was doing it for the numbers 2 per weekend is pretty normal if you go out every weekend then add other girls + some.

for me what counts more now days is what women provides for you other than sex. Guess im getting old.

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are like pizza. They smell good, look better and having one straight after another is tempting but rarely goes to plan.

I'm 31 and I exhibit performance issues with two girls back to back, let alone three or four. Low T may be a culprit but at this point I don't even believe in the low T song and dance anymore. It's overrated.
they have a pill for that my brotha haha.Yeah but for real at some point you get over the whole numbers thing and value quality.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So we can put you under the "TopOfTheGame" monicre that PlayerSupreme used to use. Your game is club and some social circle, and you have a really good position that men would pay you to trade seats.

I was curious about a few normal questions around here and how you perceive them with your life running on 8 cyllinders and highly boosted:

1. How would you deal with a female flaking on you? She agreed to meet up for a hookup, and then at the last second she tries to use some bullshyt excuse?
2. How would you deal with a female trying to change the times and location on you at the last second?
3. How would you deal with one of those females saying your going to hook up and then making up excuses why you can't get physical. Then doing it again and again, trying to string your big boy player azz along?
4. How would you deal with one of those females trying to make you jealous, throwing another man in your face, or flirting with waiters and bartenders and ignoring you for an obscenely long time?
5. How would you deal with a female swinging thru for the hang out and spending all her time on her social media in her phone and not getting with it? What would you say to her?
6. How would you deal with one of these females trying to lock you down into a relationship?
7. How would you deal with one of these females getting pregnant by someone, then trying to put it on you?
8. How would you deal wiith one of these females stalking you, and trying to mess up shyt in your workplace?
9. How would you deal with one of these female trying to get with one of your close homeboys?
10. How would you deal with one of these females trying to fvck up your game in one of the clubs or locations? Saying you raped her, robbed her, drugged her or some bs to tear you up?
11. How would you deal with one of these females trying to ask you for money to help pay rent or a phone bill?
12. How would you deal with one of these females having you show up somewhere and she's not there?
Sorry im not gonna answer each question but If a girl flakes or acts stupid i honestly dont care because i can easily call another one or hit up a party and pull a new girl. Thats honestly the best thing about being a chad, i always have other options whereas a normal guy gets flaked on and his weekend is ruined.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry im not gonna answer each question but If a girl flakes or acts stupid i honestly dont care because i can easily call another one or hit up a party and pull a new girl. Thats honestly the best thing about being a chad, i always have other options whereas a normal guy gets flaked on and his weekend is ruined.
So basically if she's jerking you around or wasting your time it's a next and you really probably don't even ever want to deal with her again since there is plenty of others?

I just wanted the guys to hear that's how it is, and that's how a man at any level should be. We what we tolerate will continue. If you let her treat you less than or as an option eventually you will start to see yourself that way.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
48 girls in a year is definitely doable. When I get in a groove and have the time, I can bang at least one new woman every week or every 10 days with the help of OLD. Usually the process goes like this, a first date early in the week and then a second date on the weekend which leads to sex. It does become very tiring and leads to burn out but definitely doable.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The worst kind of ignorance is the stubborn, arrogant kind. You’re wrong on both counts. Take the L, correct yourself and move on.

Go look it up.

Get professional help.
You are lost in your own mind. It's okay, we've all been there before. You'll find your way... eventually.