Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive fccked 48 girls this year

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Advance game??

I hv ZERO game.

No pick up lines.

Does ZERO approach.

Couldn't care less abt how I'm dressed.

And yet I get invited regularly out by women.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This bothers me so much. I'm like 5"7, don't think I'm that bad looking (but ofcourse not a model), but my shortness is killing me, literally.

I've had this hb9 interested, but you can tell she goes for the taller guys, currently even one who is 7 years younger as her, just cause he's tall.

****ing hell I don't know what to do anymore.

This does not serve the purpose of this thread I know, I'm just quite depressed/need to get this of my chest. I'm quite jealous of you, seriously.
Don't worry brother. I have a friend who's exactly your height. I wrote a post about it in another thread two weeks ago or so.
He's extremely good looking and can't stay inactive for a second. He's always traveling, climbing mountains and practices martial arts on a daily basis.

Women love him. They can't get enough of him. You never see him with the same people twice. This is due to his personality. He doesn't care what people say or think and does it authentically.

So what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't give a single f*ck if one chick or another specifically likes tall guys. You will always be ignored by certain chicks. Many females, on the other hand, won't be able to keep their eyes off you. You just need to start going for the ones that already have a high interest level.

Stop the pursuit of trying to prove yourself that you can get this one woman that doesn't like short guys. Your confidence will suffer by doing this. Preferences can't be changed. It's not about you, it's about her view of the world.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are still going out to bars in the current conditions you are asking for trouble. I wouldn't step in a bar if you paid me right now. Might as well hold up a sign saying "Please give me COVID". Especially in Cali...or Florida...or any of these other states that think its a joke.
OP is in his 30s. Since he is not in an assisted living home, his chances of dying from Covid are minuscule and less than getting killed in a car accident.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why people find 48 lays in 7 months that unbelievable.

OP is tall, good looking. Not sure if he mentioned, but probably in a big city. A little AA isn't going to sink you.

I'm pretty introverted, only 5'9, maybe 7.5 in looks and had a streak during Covid where I had 3 lays in 3 days. His lay count is very high, but not unbelievable given his looks.

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
What made you come on to this forum if you are so successful?

I say this because im assuming most people on here struggle with some sort of game hence why they are here. What your purpose given you have the key to puzzy?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Every good looking guy I know prides themselves on their ability to be effortless. It's an insult to their egos to imply they actually have to rely on anything BUT their looks.
Are there some good looking guys in “denial” about their looks?

I’ve known some Chadlites that will go on and on about how they attract women via their “charisma” and “how they carry themselves.”

I’m sure (deep down) they know about their looks, but they get much more of an ego boost from believing they have this “skill or gift” with women instead of their genetic looks doing most of the work.

But Chads and Chadlites are actually quite different. To be fair, you're probably referring to the former, and I'm referring to the latter.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
-Clothes dont matter. Some of the hottest girls ive pulled was while wearing a $7 dollar t-shirt and levis. My wardrobe mainly consists of amazon basics and levis.
As much as I love fashion and dressing up, I'm going to agree that clothes don't matter too much. They can give a slight edge when comparing two guys of equal looks, but they are far from a silver bullet.

I'm still waiting to hear from all these average to below average looking guys with great shoes that pull lots of azz lol.

Last edited:

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I say this because im assuming most people on here struggle with some sort of game hence why they are here. What your purpose given you have the key to puzzy?
I dont agree with this line of thinking.

I have done really well with money. But, I still visit an investing forum. I do well with investing because I read books about it and go to forums where others have had success with investing. One can always improve in different facets of their life, including with women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP is in his 30s. Since he is not in an assisted living home, his chances of dying from Covid are minuscule and less than getting killed in a car accident.
In case you have been living under a rock, "death" isn't the only issue. This isn't something like the flu where you get it and then you get over it and you are back to 100% fine.

There are a LOT of people getting it that end up with permanent long term damage....lungs, heart, kidneys, liver, brain, vascular system, etc. This has been talked about repeatedly and studies are showing it is FAR more frequent than they believed. A recent study showed up to 50% of people who got it...even those that were asymptomatic were now showing abnormal heart activity.

So if you are still ignorant to what the actual problems are and only look at the "death" rate then you are missing the bigger picture. Would you be cool with going out and getting it because you are "healthy and in your 30s and won't die" and ending up not being able to ever walk up a flight of stairs again without having to rest for 5 minutes because you are so out of breath? Imagine what your sex life will be like if you can only do 2 pumps then have to rest 5 minutes because you can't breath.Or ever go to the gym again.

This has REAL LIFE consequences and there is no age limit for those issues...they are happening ACROSS THE BOARD INDEPENDENT OF AGE.

So yes, you are right. The chances of him dying are low. The chances of his quality of life being reduced to the point he eventually might wish he had died instead are much much greater.

Educate yourself. The ignorance about this is still very prevalent apparently. If you think the only thing you have to worry about is dying or not dying then you clearly don't get it. Would you take a coin flip chance of having permanent organ damage or neurological damage to go out drinking at a bar one night?

I sure as hell wouldn't but to each their own.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In case you have been living under a rock, "death" isn't the only issue. This isn't something like the flu where you get it and then you get over it and you are back to 100% fine.

There are a LOT of people getting it that end up with permanent long term damage....lungs, heart, kidneys, liver, brain, vascular system, etc. This has been talked about repeatedly and studies are showing it is FAR more frequent than they believed. A recent study showed up to 50% of people who got it, even those that were asymptomatic were now showing abnormal heart activity.

So if you are still ignorant to what the actual problems are and only look at the "death" rate then you are missing the bigger picture. Would you be cool with going out and getting it because you are "healthy and in your 30s and won't die" and ending up not being able to ever walk up a flight of stairs again without having to rest for 5 minutes because you are so out of breath? Imagine what your sex life will be like if you can only do 2 pumps then have to rest 5 minutes because you can't breath.Or ever go to the gym again.

This has REAL LIFE consequences and there is no age limit for those issues...they are happening ACROSS THE BOARD INDEPENDENT OF AGE.

So yes, you are right. The chances of him dying are low. The chances of his quality of life being reduced to the point he eventually might wish he had died instead or ends up having to be a regular at the doctor's offices and hospitals for the rest of his now greatly reduced lifespan are much much greater.

Educate yourself. The ignorance about this is still very prevalent apparently. If you think the only thing you have to worry about is dying or not dying then you clearly don't get it. Would you take a coin flip chance of having permanent organ damage or neurological damage to go out drinking at a bar one night?

I sure as hell wouldn't, but to each their own.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

My best idea is so he's available to be approached in his final form.

For people who invest heavier in words than appearance and for those far away in the four corners of the earth to learn this. There is no other, as effective, medium right now.

Fill in the blanks for me: His final form is............

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There are a LOT of people getting it that end up with permanent long term damage....lungs, heart, kidneys, liver, brain, vascular system, etc. This has been talked about repeatedly and studies are showing it is FAR more frequent than they believed. A recent study showed up to 50% of people who got it...even those that were asymptomatic were now showing abnormal heart activity.

So yes, you are right. The chances of him dying are low. The chances of his quality of life being reduced to the point he eventually might wish he had died instead are much much greater.

I sure as hell wouldn't but to each their own.
I agree with the last sentence of your post.

But, listen people in OPs age group are generally not getting covid and having permanent damage to their bodies. It's just not happening. It is devastating the elderly and those with health conditions. No question there.

I agree we all have to assess the risks and make choices from there. From the data and statistics I read, I'm going to live my life fully and continue living pretty close to normal. I respect that you've looked at the data and come to a different conclusion.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This bothers me so much. I'm like 5"7, don't think I'm that bad looking (but ofcourse not a model), but my shortness is killing me, literally.

I've had this hb9 interested, but you can tell she goes for the taller guys, currently even one who is 7 years younger as her, just cause he's tall.

****ing hell I don't know what to do anymore.

This does not serve the purpose of this thread I know, I'm just quite depressed/need to get this of my chest. I'm quite jealous of you, seriously.
Well you know how @Good Gao thinks about people like you and people who liked his message. They think you are a loser. You dont have to feel that way. Live above those thoughts. Jesus loves you.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-If you are short and ugly, dont bother going to bars or clubs. Guys like me will make you invisible.
How about if we go to a bank?

Can you make me invisible?

I could use some extra cash....

j/k

Good post, very useful information.

Would you say your target is low iq/ high looks / low morals women?

Do you have any data for more "high quality" type women?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to address something to those that may care or just put in the back of their minds based on experience but also being in the older category and personally witnessing various situations between friends, acquaintances and such. Whether op is troll, stud, after notch counts as his mission, or people hating on him or jealous, or no believing in him, this is what I have to say.

After all these years, I'm of a firm belief that the more quantity girls you sleep with, the less you have to look forward to. With this, it will be a lot harder to maintain your erection with the special girl you decide to settle down with in the long haul later in life. Your sex life will go down the drain pretty fast in a monogamous relationship and you may find yourself having side pieces or affairs after awhile.

It is now that I realize having a high notch count can be detrimental to both males and females but in different ways and for different causes.

For my younger self, the advice I would give is to find and bang a special girl as many times as you want rather than banging many so-so girls one time. I think doing the latter is more damaging and your chances of having a long term sexual gratification will be severely reduced when you do wanna settle and/or find that special LTR material.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to address something to those that may care or just put in the back of their minds based on experience but also being in the older category and personally witnessing various situations between friends, acquaintances and such. Whether op is troll, stud, after notch counts as his mission, or people hating on him or jealous, or no believing in him, this is what I have to say.

After all these years, I'm of a firm belief that the more quantity girls you sleep with, the less you have to look forward to. With this, it will be a lot harder to maintain your erection with the special girl you decide to settle down with in the long haul later in life. Your sex life will go down the drain pretty fast in a monogamous relationship and you may find yourself having side pieces or affairs after awhile.

It is now that I realize having a high notch count can be detrimental to both males and females but in different ways and for different causes.

For my younger self, the advice I would give is to find and bang a special girl as many times as you want rather than banging many so-so girls one time. I think doing the latter is more damaging and your chances of having a long term sexual gratification will be severely reduced when you do wanna settle and/or find that special LTR material.
That's right, that's why you've got people like @RickTheToad , they have basically lost their soul as far as appreciating a new woman is concerned. Something that I might find joy in, lets say a simple chat with a lady, or feeling like I have someone special, gets dead after you deal with too many women. The whole thing becomes like a drug in itself and there is no real appreciation of a deeper sense of beauty.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent post but wrong on a few points.

Money definitely matters. In fact it probably matters more than looks as its often a proxy for power which is the real tool for attraction. Most who say otherwise, don't have it.

I think a lot of people on this forum emphasise Looks over Money because it's comforting rather than based in reality. Much easier to hit the gym for a few months than make a million dollars.

Source: I have a social circle which includes bankers, Big 4 Directors, lawyers, small business owners and even premier league footballers on the peripheral. Also a casual look at real life.
I would have to respectfully disagree with this. I was fvcking many beautiful/sexy Women when I was broke and didn't have much money at all. Many Women were in high positions themselves but yet giving me the sex due to raw sexual lust and attraction. Everywhere I went, groups of Women would stare, many would subtly approach or straight up engage me. This all happened because they thought I was hot and they aggressively let me know that, yet I hardly had any money. One of my friends would invite me out and offer to pay for my drinks all the time because he knew I attracted many Women.

Here is what I will say, during that time I mentioned to some Women that i did not have the money hang out all the time and they were cool with that because all they wanted to do was fvck me. They didnt care about a relationship.

When it comes to a relationships or marriage, Yes Money matters because a Woman's thought process is different. They're thinking in terms of how can he support me/us or does he make enough money for us to live in a nice place or go out and do things like vacations, dinners etc.

I too have a small few of friends who are in the 8 - 9 figure range net worth and yet I have been asked by some of them how i'm able to attract all these Women. It's because they had raw sexual lust towards me.

Also, young Women aren't going to be "turned on" by some luxurious things, she's going to be turned on by a Man who has a rock hard lean physique with strong arms, forearms and hands, broad strong shoulders and chest with an attractive face. That's what's going to get her wet.

I remember a hot chick mentioning a car that had an eagle on the hood and i said "an Eagle?" what she meant was the Spirit of Ecstasy on the hood of a Rolls Royce Phantom lol. See, they dont know sh*t about luxurious things but they sure know what a rock hard c0ck is.