Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've come to the conclusion there must be at least 1 sexual innuendo in date 1

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it’s a date. You obviously both find each other attractive. Like a Match on Tinder. She knows you want her. That’s why your’ee on a date. Now, there certianly is a line between showing interest & being creepy. And I think that judgement is earned through experience. But, you have to let her know this is a ‘date’, not two friends discussing the Book of the Month.
Recently met a young girl, almost 50.. So were enjoying Mexican sit down lunch. We were clicking perfectly. Out of nowhere she asked me (what are your intentions?) So I asked her, "is that a serious question?" smirking she said yes.

So I told her well,, we go to the theater, or maybe the movies. Do some fine Italian restaurant then go to a motel for three days, you ask me to Marry you I say NO you get mad and start throwing sht at me. I leave. A week later you call and apologize then we do it all over again.

She took the humor as intended. Got a text days later that said her boyfriend doesn't want her in contact with other men. I don't think she's a wacko, but clearly a mixed up female. Was I showing interest, or being creepy? Don't answer that.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as a perfect fit. If anything, I've been accused of being too big.....overconfident, I mean. I make a point to keep myself humble.

Lol

(for those who may have missed it, by big I mean the D. Or do I?)
can u give an example of one that has worked for u?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but what if it takes a bit of time for her to be comfortable? Or a relationship?
Comply or bye. #nextset

I lead. She follows or #next onto the next one.

Time is irrelevant if Chad or Tyrone &&& in her hoe phase. If modern woman.

Herein lies the outcome for modern women.

Feminism is killing women. It's a life of indenture servitude masked as freedom in the form of slut gonna slut &&& proud single mom.

Like Arnold in t2 you extend a hand. Rsd Ty called it hand of God or the claw.

She either comes with or gets left behind. The game is compliance. Your end is to test compliance &&& be breaking rapport. Make her chase.

It goes back to the OG Doc love's sentiment of interest levels (or lack thereof ).

Bait her. She must follow your lead. You must grow a pair and MAN up in a world full of girlie men &&& Nancy boys. The sort of cucks that sit when they pee. The sound of their piss hitting the porcelain sounds feminine.

This is what my competition looks like. And we're competing for 1% of the female population (or less) worth a damn or more accurately isn't among the damned.

It's the walking dead. You are sifting through zombies in the form of modern women and feminists parroting the same jargon. Sex and the city ran through and looking for some red pill dork to play house with once the milks gone bad.

Step up or step aside.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya but she might just conclude creep and do an awkward laugh and not even give u the chance to do plausible deniability and then end the date early, then what?
Not doing it right kuz.

#next her eggs are going bad. More importantly hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Your psych is compliant to female logic. This is not a equality rally. It's a dictatorship.

On my program or kindly **** off.

World class pickup has a 10% success rate. You want the ride or die girl. Not boss *****. Not bodied and hitting 40.

You want a astronomical outlier. Walking on ****in egg shells and pandering on phaggy times doesn't get her ***** wet.

This girlie man shtick you got going on needs to go buddy or else you are in for and lifetime of Ls.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what does pandering on phaggy times mean? who his world class pickup? I'm 39 so would an 18 year old even date me? lol

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your kino and eye contact should do it. If you haven't touched her all night and then bust out an innuendo, it sets off alarm bells.

Show don't tell.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your kino and eye contact should do it. If you haven't touched her all night and then bust out an innuendo, it sets off alarm bells.

Show don't tell.
the other evening i was at dinner with a woman and we were sitting across from each other, i told her to sit next to me in the booth section, but she chose the seat across since not yet comfortable. Because of this I couldn't touch her at all - what to do in this kind of situation?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine you on a date.

You: “Why did the vagina cross the road?”

Her: “errrrr”

You: “it’s sexual innuendo, baby. Relax”

You: “can we fvck now?”

@Eyeberolling is right- it’s non verbal. It’s a vibe.

Sexual innuendo is stupid. But telling a high value story about something that happened to you, and then casually throwing in a sexy element to the story, is a nice covert way to sneak in sexualisation. I call these high DHV sex stories. Mystery did it, but he was way too obvious about it.

An effective high DHV sex story is 99% non-sexual, interesting story. Then 1% sexual. It’s a form of deep manipulation/inception.
uh oh here is Pan87 again telling us how easy it is if you tell this perfect DHV story that is perfectly 1% sexual and will somehow amazingly create all this sexual tension. As if such a story exists lol

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh oh here is Pan87 again telling us how easy it is if you tell this perfect DHV story that is perfectly 1% sexual and will somehow amazingly create all this sexual tension. As if such a story exists lol
I think what he's trying to say is tell a good/interesting story that has sex in it.

Think about how a movie may have sex scenes, but it's most likely not 1.5 hours of them.

I can't really think of any good examples either though.

Last edited:

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
the other evening i was at dinner with a woman and we were sitting across from each other, i told her to sit next to me in the booth section, but she chose the seat across since not yet comfortable. Because of this I couldn't touch her at all - what to do in this kind of situation?
Hey man, hows it going.

I think you are here looking for the routines or the exact right things to say.

Neither exists. Life moves forward always.

Seems like you got the basics of what should be done in this thread, kino, eye contact, enjoying yourself.

If you enjoy yourself, which is done by getting out of your own head, no mind if you will - training your body, clearing your mind, and have good eye contact, then kino and cheeky comments can follow.

Sometimes however, she just isn't feeling it. If she sits across from you, you'll need a venue change or second date. When ypu do this include action.

All first dates should be action dates. Walk in the park, fishing, bowling, riding bikes, catching the ferry. These allow for kino much better.

Good luck out there. The 10% success rate for world class PUAs is only applicable becaise PUAs are ****ing losers that make their life mission bedding chicks.

Once you get busy on a real mission, you will only have time for high IOI women and you will look back at this thread and think hmmm.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can u give an example of one that has worked for u?
That is the example. They are all context-based. You can substitute you looking for the "perfect innuendo" for a chick looking for a "perfect match" if that helps.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine you on a date.

You: “Why did the vagina cross the road?”

You: “it’s sexual innuendo, baby. Relax”

You: “can we fvck now?”

@Eyeberolling is right- it’s non verbal. It’s a vibe.

Sexual innuendo is stupid. But telling a high value story about something that happened to you, and then casually throwing in a sexy element to the story, is a nice covert way to sneak in sexualisation. I call these high DHV sex stories. Mystery did it, but he was way too obvious about it.

An effective high DHV sex story is 99% non-sexual, interesting story. Then 1% sexual. It’s a form of deep manipulation/inception.
You can use innuendo if your wit and humor can make it work. But overall yes, it's about the vibe.

I used to have stories about being strip-searched while traveling through Belgium and dodging hotel security while skinny dipping in Vegas. But I don't use them anyone, innuendo works for me. It's not going to work for everyone, though.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I don't use game these days as I'm 28 years old now but when I was young I use to use sexual innuendos but only with slutty girls who gave off that "easy fvck" vibe, other than that, I would let my vibe do the work and let the sh!t flow naturally without even thinking about it.

If she finds you attractive enough you won't need to say anything to make her think about sex lol