Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've come to the conclusion there must be at least 1 sexual innuendo in date 1

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you agree? It establishes the connection in the woman's brain of you and sex. The innuendo should be done carefully and subtly with plausible deniability but there must be one sexual innuendo as early as possible to get her kind of excited and start to fantasize.

Some might get offended but then later turned on. Some might immediately get turned on and ready for sex that night. If she gets mad, you can always say you didn't mean it that way. Has anyone had a story where they made a sexual innuendo on an early date and it turned out to be a disaster and the woman freaked our or something?

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're right ,her brain needs to link you and sex together , she needs to know that you expect sex , otherwise you are putting yourself in the friend zone.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you agree? It establishes the connection in the woman's brain of you and sex. The innuendo should be done carefully and subtly with plausible deniability but there must be one sexual innuendo as early as possible to get her kind of excited and start to fantasize.

Some might get offended but then later turned on. Some might immediately get turned on and ready for sex that night. If she gets mad, you can always say you didn't mean it that way. Has anyone had a story where they made a sexual innuendo on an early date and it turned out to be a disaster and the woman freaked our or something?
What you are getting at is man to woman. Pickup coined this term.

You need to demo sexual desire and interest. She needs to demo compliance or #next!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BEFORE date 1, not just during.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are chadtier than it should work otherwise it might look desperate and thirsty and be off putting. She already knows you want her that way.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There doesn't need to be a hard ironclad rule like 1 innuendo on the first date. But I do agree with the principle/theory

If you can't say anything sexual to her at all either she's already put you in the friend zone or doesn't like you.

But the other concern is that if you're too horny too early you'll turn her off and make her think you're creepy or only interested in pump & dump.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are chadtier than it should work otherwise it might look desperate and thirsty and be off putting. She already knows you want her that way.
There doesn't need to be a hard ironclad rule like 1 innuendo on the first date. But I do agree with the principle/theory

If you can't say anything sexual to her at all either she's already put you in the friend zone or doesn't like you.

But the other concern is that if you're too horny too early you'll turn her off and make her think you're creepy or only interested in pump & dump.
Plausible deniability is your friend.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are getting at is man to woman. Pickup coined this term.

You need to demo sexual desire and interest. She needs to demo compliance or #next!
but what if it takes a bit of time for her to be comfortable? Or a relationship?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Nice tits, luv" works a treat.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya but she might just conclude creep and do an awkward laugh and not even give u the chance to do plausible deniability and then end the date early, then what?
Well you try not to be too overt with the innuendo in the first place. If you do it well and she still finds it off-putting, then she's a time-waster.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone had a story where they made a sexual innuendo on an early date and it turned out to be a disaster and the woman freaked our or something?
Why do you keep wanting stories from us? Why don't you give a story?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you try not to be too overt with the innuendo in the first place. If you do it well and she still finds it off-putting, then she's a time-waster.
Do you have any good examples? If its not a bit overt, then it will just go over her head, you know? What is an example of an innuendo that is just perfect?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any good examples? If its not a bit overt, then it will just go over her head, you know? What is an example of an innuendo that is just perfect?
There's no such thing as a perfect fit. If anything, I've been accused of being too big.....overconfident, I mean. I make a point to keep myself humble.

Lol

(for those who may have missed it, by big I mean the D. Or do I?)

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it’s a date. You obviously both find each other attractive. Like a Match on Tinder. She knows you want her. That’s why your’ee on a date. Now, there certianly is a line between showing interest & being creepy. And I think that judgement is earned through experience. But, you have to let her know this is a ‘date’, not two friends discussing the Book of the Month.