I've been workin out ALOT and...

SuperAlbert

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's payin off! :D Everyone has been sayin that I look great and the ladies have been eyein me a alot more then usual. A few days ago, one of my dentist gave me some compliments and then it got to the point where I noticed that she was more touchy feely then usual. Kinda odd but it felt great. My lady friends have been doin the same thing like what my dentist did. It feels awesome to have the thought of being more sexually attractive unlike before of being just normal.

Besides that, I have a question. I've noticed that when they touch me, they would go straight for my chest. Usually I would just flex and let them molest me. ;) Anyways, do you guys have any suggestions to amplyifying the scenerio? Please give me any kind of suggestions such as: c/f comments, teasers, kinos, etc. I wanna take it up a notch. Thanks!

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a grade A bender
never before have I heard such garbage!

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that girls love a hot body. Once I was in a house party and I was trading punches to the stomach with this guy. Like he would go first, then I'd go. Well he was hitting me as hard as he could but I was just laughing at him. Then he hit me as hard as he could and broke his wrist (No joke). One girl saw this and asked me to see my stomach... I showed her my 6-pac and she ran to her friends and soon enough they had me cornered and were asking to see it. I told them I'd trade and one of them flashed her very big t*ts. But the point is, girls can be extremely shallow like that.

That whole incident made me add a new line to my arsenal which is GOLD. Whenever I'm chatting up a bird in a club, I'll put my hand on her waist and tell her, "I love the compromise between your top and soft skin... feel mine". She feels the 6-pac and her attraction goes THROUGH THE ROOF.

Try it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by spiker
Your a grade A bender
never before have I heard such garbage!
If you think being ripped doesn't make a difference, you're a fool.

Sure it's not the end-all, but if she finds you physically attractive, you have a lot better chance with her. Period.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperAlbert
it's payin off! :D Everyone has been sayin that I look great and the ladies have been eyein me a alot more then usual. A few days ago, one of my dentist gave me some compliments and then it got to the point where I noticed that she was more touchy feely then usual. Kinda odd but it felt great. My lady friends have been doin the same thing like what my dentist did. It feels awesome to have the thought of being more sexually attractive unlike before of being just normal.

Besides that, I have a question. I've noticed that when they touch me, they would go straight for my chest. Usually I would just flex and let them molest me. ;) Anyways, do you guys have any suggestions to amplyifying the scenerio? Please give me any kind of suggestions such as: c/f comments, teasers, kinos, etc. I wanna take it up a notch. Thanks!
That is awesome man...keep doing what you are doing.

IMO, most of the big, ripped dudes are subtle but aggressive. There really is no need for massive C&F when you're body is doing most of the attracting. Let the convo flow between you too, and when the moment is right, take her hand and have her follow you to somewhere private...

How can they say no to that when a minute earlier they were "molesting" you?

Carpe Diem

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being solid and ripped provides attraction at the most primitive, and the most real, level. It sends an aurora of testosterone that cannot be ignored by women.

kapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work out a lot two i usually say hands of the merchandise which i got from wepons of mass seduction (Thanks for that fingers), or i let them love me and walk away and show no attention and later on i tease them and flirt then walk away

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
FVK! lol this makes me wanna go to my room and start lifting my weights again, but i dont know whats wrong with me but i only last for like a week after that i get lazy and quit

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THEY MIGHT COMPLIMENT YOU, BUT IT DOSNT MEAN THEY WANA **** YOU.