“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I've been there, done it, humped around...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Well guys (and you fine females out there ;) ), think for a minute...Imagine playing golf and hitting the ball down the green. Things seem to be in great shape. Until you notice that your shot rolls into the lake. Do you take a drop, play it safe, and live with "what if?" Or, do you say "fuck this," and take the shot again and again until you make it over the water?

If you play it safe, what else in life are you going to take the "drop?" What if it comes up again? Drop? What if you HAD to take the shot or lose? Ah, feeling more bold now, huh?

If you take the shot, are you going to keep up that streak of "on the edge" in life? If an important situation comes up where you either play it safe or go for it all, are you going to be all in?

The point people, is that there are situations in life that will test to see which you are: opptimist or pessimist.

Opptimist will take the drop...Pessimist will take the shot.

Either way, you'll go through life asking "what if?" Would you rather you tried and failed, then never tried and never learned? Remember...The world is watching.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Interresting. Take the shot.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
an optimist is a badly inforgmed pessimist
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
there's no way i'd pull a tin cup on the golf course

saying that, it's a good idea for life
 
Top