"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I've been on this site for 1 and a half years and i havent improved for jack $h!+

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
What the ****...

How dare you even complain...

Shut up, you waste of sosuave webspace.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pex

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
What the ****...

How dare you even complain...

Shut up, you waste of sosuave webspace.
that's not very encouraging smooth :|

i also so have the exact thing as this guy (whether its just extreme laziness or wat im not sure) where ive been around for over a year and at first made progress, only to collapse into depression and realise that all that had progressed was my powers of fakeness. I became and still have the remnants of someone acting like a dj, completely artificial.

now im worse than when i started and I fear i no longer have a personality. :(
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Pex, that's not encouraging indeed but it's a taunt and motivation together. :) Go outside and sell your computer. After you walk out of the store, the next girl you see, go and hit on her. Only then... only then...

random_loser
Yup you're definitely an imposter. You act like you're so soft and weak in one thread, tough in another.

So here's one, **** YOU. Smooth as Anything is a whole lot better than you can ever be in your life. :) Admit it you soft ****.
 

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
ABG--You've been here a year and a half, you've been here a long ass time. I'm sure at some point you've given some decent advice, you've helped flame other people, and you've probably read the bible multiple times. You're just frusterated. Don't let it get to you, I'd offer you something more here but hell you've seen it all so stick with it man.

And everyone else seriously it's the people like abg that stick around for that long that makes this place work. he's going through a rough time right now and had to vent. just let the man's post be if you feel the need to talk sh*t.
 

kickman72

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2001
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Age
45
keep going

hey bro don't worry about it. lately ive been frustrated too but then I think ahead and realize that its not worth *****ing about where im not at
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by Saine
So here's one, **** YOU. Smooth as Anything is a whole lot better than you can ever be in your life. :) Admit it you soft ****.
Smooth looks like you got yourself your first groupie:p
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Jester
damn ABG, you suck.
After reading that, I looked at ABG's post and realize it was gay. -_- Amen, you do suck ABG.
 
Top