Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've Been Banned from Tinder,Hinge,Bumble and CMB

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went for drinks with a girl last night who told me she reports mens profiles on the site ffs. She said the ones who say they are married or have a girlfried or looking for fun get reported.

I called her a snitch and asked why she bothers and she said it's a dating site. Women are trash.
It's not a dating site. It's a hookup site. Women go on there to try to snag a men above their league. Chad go on their to pump and dump. There will be edge cases, but that's what mostly happens on there. If she's on that site, the odds are good she's damaged. She's delusional if she thinks she's "helping" the matching process by snitching on men. Online dating are fundamentally broke at this point.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago I worked as a moderator for an online dating site. My job was to investigate customer complaints and ban members who violated the TOS. I quit that job because I got tired of seeing dik pics all day and banning idiots. Most of these apps No longer have human moderators and your banning is done automatically once your profile receives a set number of complaints. Repeatedly deleting your account to get the new member boost will also result in banning.

The way to get around this is to unmatch any woman once you feel the conversation is going south. You need to block them before they have a chance to report you. Don't leave unresponsive, flaky, or conversations with lukewarm interest sitting in your inbox. Always unmatch and get out first.

I don't recommend anyone pay for online dating. You shouldn't pay for what Chad's getting for free. Dating app=Chad's Playground.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Match group stock has gone down 40% since the beginning of the year. They need to make more money soOOooooOOo.... They are banning people in hopes that these people get upset enough to actually buy the service? Not sure. Don't really care.
Covid is over and they lost their golden goose. The app boom wasn't sustainable.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The online apps probably had a good algorithm to match people IN THE very beginning, but then they notice the women keep on leaving their matched partners for other partners. The "grass is always greener on the other side" mentally. The ceos etc. probably thought, "Fvck it. Let's just try and maximize profit. Limiting women's hypergamy is a no win situation... why bother??"

Hahahhahaha.. can't have an efficient market if one side is delusional. This is probably why the online apps don't change and there are no better alternatives. Average women must accept the fact that they are only pump and dump material for the top 10% of men. They have to become less delusional.
Many of these apps tried to but they gave up when they realized women ignored their curated matches and only swiped on Chads.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a burner sim and phone, every man should have one. £10 all in at the minimum.
That doesn't really work though. The apps have caught onto guys using burners.Most of these apps can detect if it's a number from a burner phone and you'll be blocked.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't really work though. The apps have caught onto guys using burners.Most of these apps can detect if it's a number from a burner phone and you'll be blocked.
I've heard a completely new phone & number is the way to go. From my understanding there's no facial recognition yet, but you still want to slightly alter and rename your pics.

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed whenever I start doing really well on these apps racking up a bunch of matches after deleting and recreating my profile i get banned. I am not sure if girls are reporting me for not replying or that they ban me for not paying for the apps.

I'm not the only one that has been banned, everyone i know that uses Tinder has also gotten banned despite not breaking any of the rules.

Why are these apps mass banning Men?

Deleting (or as I like to say "refreshing") your account gives you a fresh start before falling in with the rest of the crabs lol. It puts you in the ladies line of sight. (where as if you kept the same profile for a while the closes thing to that is paying for a boost). FREE GAME!

I've done this once recently and I've received a few message's about "harassment" but it's every-time I delete the app and re-download it! I haven't even deleted my account again yet!

Did you receive this message before they banned you? Also Ive noticed its a lot of bots and fake profiles on Tinder lately! Could this be a reason?

Last edited:

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its probably because ur deleting and remaking ur profile over and over again. I read somewhere that after 3 times of doing that u get banned. I stopped using tinder/bumble because after a month its impossible to get matches unless u keep paying for boosts, and even then u only get a match or 2 per boost.

Now I only use hinge and im using the free version, I am pretty sure they have some weird kind of shadow ban for people who never pay because for a whole month straight I got no matches/likes and I consistently get around 5-7 per week.

I like Hinge lots of respectable and educated ladies on there! Only thing I can't stand is that standouts is the only screen where you could really find the baddies. And you either have to pay or wait for a rose.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deleting (or as I like to say "refreshing") your account gives you a fresh start before falling in with the rest of the crabs lol. It puts you in the ladies line of sight. (where as if you kept the same profile for a while the closes thing to that is paying for a boost). FREE GAME!

I've done this once recently and I've received a few message's about "harassment" but it's every-time I delete the app and re-download it! I haven't even deleted my account again yet!

Did you receive this message before they banned you? Also Ive noticed its a lot of bots and fake profiles on Tinder lately! Could this be a reason?
Why is a 31 year old man using 4 separate exclamation marks in a single post?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t detect a burner, it could be your main line for all anyone knows as long as you have WhatsApp. Stop capping.

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is a 31 year old man using 4 separate exclamation marks in a single post?
[/QUOTE

Here's another one just for you !

Does it resemble something?

I'll give you a hint.

At times It's referred to as a type of bird.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't used Tinder in over a month and randomly got banned today, not sure if it's concidence but the last plate I met her off Tinder and she broke it of with me via text, a few hours later I'm banned smh
Gotta unmatch from the app asap anytime anything goes south. Tinder women are the most vindictive women in OLD.

Last edited:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't used Tinder in over a month and randomly got banned today, not sure if it's concidence but the last plate I met her off Tinder and she broke it of with me via text, a few hours later I'm banned smh
Does she know about your youtube channel and swiping videos? Those were comedy gold.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed whenever I start doing really well on these apps racking up a bunch of matches after deleting and recreating my profile i get banned. I am not sure if girls are reporting me for not replying or that they ban me for not paying for the apps.

I'm not the only one that has been banned, everyone i know that uses Tinder has also gotten banned despite not breaking any of the rules.

Why are these apps mass banning Men?
You're not totally banned. There was a poster on here who was actually banned from all the match llc platforms. I mean where it wouldn't let you even make a new account.

If you're banned from match llc sites you're screwed might as well give up on old tbh. Eventually they'll own bumble too I bet.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol word is getting around to the investors how much Match has f**ked up the dating scene
Before covid hit match was a good site. Easier to talk there, exchange numbers and better quality too. Early 2021 seems the old sites became even more garbage. Match garbage just like tinder and bumble now.

Between the fcc going after them and post covid their stock is tanking. They neutered pof and tinder along with match and everything becoming pay to play. Women are leaving these paid sites too though as everyone has noted a lot less hot women on old now too.

I only see their stock getting worse between the lawsuits, bad press and post covid people goijg out more.

Upward was a good app with unlimited swipes and hotter women. Match llc bought it last year and made un unsuable unless you pay now.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing that couldve happened, now you are forced to interact with people in the real world. The horror!