Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've Been Banned from Tinder,Hinge,Bumble and CMB

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I have noticed whenever I start doing really well on these apps racking up a bunch of matches after deleting and recreating my profile i get banned. I am not sure if girls are reporting me for not replying or that they ban me for not paying for the apps.

I'm not the only one that has been banned, everyone i know that uses Tinder has also gotten banned despite not breaking any of the rules.

Why are these apps mass banning Men?

Steno

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its probably because ur deleting and remaking ur profile over and over again. I read somewhere that after 3 times of doing that u get banned. I stopped using tinder/bumble because after a month its impossible to get matches unless u keep paying for boosts, and even then u only get a match or 2 per boost.

Now I only use hinge and im using the free version, I am pretty sure they have some weird kind of shadow ban for people who never pay because for a whole month straight I got no matches/likes and I consistently get around 5-7 per week.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a meme I saw with a girl's Tinder profile mentioning that she's banned from Whole Foods and Walmart

Probably the same reason night clubs don't let guys in if they're not dressed well enough or if there's too many guys.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean you change your profile or do you mean you close the account and start a new one? I assume you mean start a completely new account. If so, why do you do that? I can’t think of a genuine reason why you would do it.

If that is what you are doing then my guess is that behavior is being automatically detected and you are getting blocked. The software will think you are a bot.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a surplus of men so banning men helps ratios in the slightest way.

Most men are better served banning themselves from the sausage fest of dating apps.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got banned from Hinge a couple years ago and I had a paid account.

I was always respectful and kind to those I communicated with. However, there were instances where I'd be communicating with someone and someone else would come along I was more interested in so I'd quit communicating with the first one. After a few months, suddenly I was banned. I emailed Hinge to ask why and they said they had too many "complaints." I'm 99% sure women were reporting me for cutting off the communication--like 99.9% of them do. I tried to tell Hinge to review all my communication threads but their mind was made up.

I looked up Hinge on LinkedIn and it's mainly a bunch of 20-something women who work there in New York City.

Reason #486 OLD s*ucks.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Match group stock has gone down 40% since the beginning of the year. They need to make more money soOOooooOOo.... They are banning people in hopes that these people get upset enough to actually buy the service? Not sure. Don't really care.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Match group stock has gone down 40% since the beginning of the year. They need to make more money soOOooooOOo.... They are banning people in hopes that these people get upset enough to actually buy the service? Not sure. Don't really care.
Lol word is getting around to the investors how much Match has f**ked up the dating scene

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed whenever I start doing really well on these apps racking up a bunch of matches after deleting and recreating my profile i get banned. I am not sure if girls are reporting me for not replying or that they ban me for not paying for the apps.

I'm not the only one that has been banned, everyone i know that uses Tinder has also gotten banned despite not breaking any of the rules.

Women will report you if you say anything that they don't approve of. It's very easy to get banned. Most of the women there are just promoting their Instagram thirst traps, anyway.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Do you mean you change your profile or do you mean you close the account and start a new one? I assume you mean start a completely new account. If so, why do you do that? I can’t think of a genuine reason why you would do it.

If that is what you are doing then my guess is that behavior is being automatically detected and you are getting blocked. The software will think you are a bot.
After a while you stop getting matches, so to get around that I usually delete and remake my profile but i at least wait a bit before doing so. A fresh start always gives a new batch of matches.

The girls are definitely reporting you lol
I feel like it only takes like 2 or 3 reports for a Bit to auto ban you.
With the prices they charge I'm willing to bet their buisness model is not actually working. Most of the hot girls are only there to advertise instagram and onlyfans these days (ironically none of them get banned)

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the hot girls are only there to advertise instagram and onlyfans these days (ironically none of them get banned)
Yeah, this is the thing. Women are using these sites as advertising for their Instabore accounts. And not only is this tolerated, but it seems to be very much encouraged. Of course if a man tries to advertise anything, they'll instantly get banned.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen girls claim they got banned on OLD. I always wonder if they're totally nuts or if they posted nudes from their OF.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most stock prices have gone down since the beginning of the year.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a while you stop getting matches, so to get around that I usually delete and remake my profile but i at least wait a bit before doing so. A fresh start always gives a new batch of matches.

I feel like it only takes like 2 or 3 reports for a Bit to auto ban you.

With the prices they charge I'm willing to bet their buisness model is not actually working. Most of the hot girls are only there to advertise instagram and onlyfans these days (ironically none of them get banned)
Can you still swipe on girls? Or is it not letting you sign in at all?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Can you still swipe on girls? Or is it not letting you sign in at all?
I'm straight up permanently banned, my account is gone and i can't make a new one unless i get a new phone and number

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most stock prices have gone down since the beginning of the year.
Yeah, except for oil companies. Actually, revenue growth for match is lower than expected. That is why a lot of people are selling match stock.

It's a weird business model. The company must make people keep using its app and paying for it while marketing itself as an easy way for people to meet their partners. However, if the company actually was efficient at matching people, it would lose money because people would leave the apps.

Hahahha, must be terrible working for such a company if one has morals.