Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's TRUE

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So a friend of mine that I hang out with knew my BPD ex. Tonight while spending some time together my friend revealed that BPD recently married a guy. BPD alluded to being engaged a couple months ago, (her usual BS text messages from time to time which I ignored). Here's the kicker, my female friend showed me some of their wedding pictures....she had them from FBook. Brothers it's true.....BPD's have to constantly lower their mark. Each time picking one that's easier. The dude was.....well chubby would be polite. He's apparently a new doctor (she's a nurse). She has finally found a dude that has placed his balls in her purse. Now BPD was a solid 8+, This guy is so obviously infatuated by her in all the pictures it's hilarious. Once again....we see that the BPD will do whatever she has to to get what she wants. A guy with game would have waived off like I did. This guy, straight out of med school thinks he's won the lottery. Ohh the hell he's in for.....

Thank you SS~
KC

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hes gonna find out the hard way just like you found out the hard way. thank god you didnt marry her or had any kids with her.

ONE`s man`s garbage is another MAN`s TREASURE

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brothers,
For those of you that constantly get sucked into the,"why do I fall for this chick". I recommend the book, "The Paradox of Choice". The reason we choose things (people, ideas, places) isn't as easy as we think. You'd be surpised at all the research that shows we choose situations that aren't good for us, but are slightly less than downright bad for us. In alot of ways it's the same as why someone stays in a bad relationship. It may not be healthy, but alot of people will choose it over the unknown. Choice to stay or not is up to us. Glad SS helped me open my eyes to the matrix.
Just hope it does the same for others.
KC

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
Brothers,
For those of you that constantly get sucked into the,"why do I fall for this chick". I recommend the book, "The Paradox of Choice". The reason we choose things (people, ideas, places) isn't as easy as we think. You'd be surpised at all the research that shows we choose situations that aren't good for us, but are slightly less than downright bad for us. In alot of ways it's the same as why someone stays in a bad relationship. It may not be healthy, but alot of people will choose it over the unknown.
KC
Ah. But each woman I see is the unknown. Which prevents me from wanting to fall for her. Is she BDP, is she full of daddy issues, does she have an STD, what's her motivation? What's her angle? Being by myself is the known, women are the unknown. Which is why I think its hard for me to see any sort of commitment on my part to a woman.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior, I get your point. After BPD I definitely put the shields up with women and didn't let them in as easily. I probably went too far, but having been burned does that. All I'm saying is that a BPD has to lower her sights after every guy because none too many will put up with her crap. In the case of my ex, she's found a easy mark that she can control. The poor sucker, I can see it in the none too near where she begins her full frontal drama with him. I almost felt like sending him a copy of the police reports and attorney letters from her past. No, I'll forgo that and let him learn the harsh reality of life.....
KC