"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Its the A that makes the FC

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Guys get all excited about Alpha this and Alpha that. Its by avoiding average that guys get girls not by being alpha.

No amount of "Alpha" is getting you jack. If you are confident it shows and if you are above average that shows too.

If you are getting what you want in life that shows too. That is what true alpha is. It isn't pushing your way past shoppers to get to the blue light special. Its being truely confident and truely happy with what you have. If you are then you project the right vibe.

If you are no you do not.

remember Average==Frusted Chump
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
when you are living a happy life, you don't think about what you did
 

Okra

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Atlanta, GA
Yeah, I definately think a lot of people on this site buy into the whole alpha thing too much. I don't care if I'm beta, omega, alpha, optimus prime, whatever, just as long as I'm enjoying life. Labels aren't for me. Nature is random. Nothing is absolute. I don't think anyone can be totally alpha anyway.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
good post

As long as I am happy with my entire life I will die a happy man. And when I mean happy I mean die without regrets.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top