Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's supposed to be simple, so keep it simple

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, it seems a lot of you are making a dogs dinner of getting women by reading too much and not doing enough.

Whether you like it or not your success should be judged on how much effort you put in. If you're writing field reports often or spending lots of time dating online etc, if you arent meeting up with these girls regularly, no matter what spin you want to put on it, you are failing. Accept that and move on.

Over time I have worked out what works for myself and filtered out the rest of the crap and have isolated this. What I write about works best for me in all situations, whether it's during the day, in a club, meeting girls through social circle. But I dont do any online game anymore because I get filtered in with the riff raff.

Part 1

Ask yourself one question: Have you ever managed to bang a girl who initially did not like you? The answer is probably not, which means that if a girl is not showing interest early on, she probably wont be so stop wasting your time chasing shadows. The best guys know when they're wasting their time with a chick and that can only really come from reading situations.

So simply do this. Split girls into 3 catergories: Yes, no and maybe girls.

It's that simple and here's a little on each type of girl:

Yes = Don't fvck it up, less is more, you're not trying to impress her if she already wants you. If you're in a club, walk her out of there. If you're in a more restricted situation, make solid plans with her(yes tell her what you want to do so she can sit there at home and daydream about it) and exchange numbers then set up a date close to your place so you can easily walk her back. Dating these girls should be easy, from my experience some of the even make jokes about how little resistance they are putting up. The amount of yes girls you get will vary depending on superficial factors like looks, status etc, it's just how it is. Good looking guys will naturally have more girls who want to date them compared to even an average looking guy. Understand, accept and play the system.

No = I know they call it game but if she's not into you, stop wasting your time and walk away. Don't worry about being rude because trust me she probably wants you out of there too. A firm no will rarely become a yes but most of the time you will be encountering no girls and thinking they are a maybe because they're nice and smile at your jokes but don't be fooled her actions will not lie. This isn't a Hugh Grant movie, you wont get the girl. Read later on how to identify a no girl pretending to be a maybe.

Maybe = This is where you will get most of your headaches. Those girls who seem like they're into you but you're just not sure. If you're in a club, you can test if shes attracted by getting her to move with you, if she does, you still have work to do but you can turn it around. If she doesn't move with you but keeps engaging you, tease her, flirt then try again. In terms of dating and trying to get the girls in your phonebook out on a date, a maybe girl will be texting you back but will be a little hesitant when it comes to meeting up. Personally I think my texting is pretty awful so I keep it simple, strictly a logistical and the occasional text to just stay on radar and that's it. But the goal over text is to get her out but from my experience maybe girls are tricky to get out over text but it can be done. Getting into the how would take a whole new thread and I believe other people out there could explain it better than I can.

If you're not good at reading women's signals, you will be destined to have a bunch of maybe girls hanging around your life. They'll flake on you and be forever leaving you thinking that you'll get her next week. No guy on here can tell you what type of girl she is because we cannot see the full interaction, the only way you will learn is by trying something and making a mistake.

Part 2

These four things are pretty much the only things I actively think about when I'm with a girl these days because they cover everything so well. I'll briefly cover the topics and give a situation where using it as really paid off for me.

Confidence

I understand that the term confidence is a bit of a nebulous concept and that if you don't have any it's hard to generate it from no where.
If you think using the yes, no or maybe concept you will need confidence in order to keep approaching women to find the right options for you because there are bucket loads of women out there, you just have to meet them all.

Confidence is attractive to women because you exude dominance and provide the leadership she craves. Confidence is not having to make out with her but knowing shes coming home with you anyway. Confidence is knowing you dont have to grind your d!ck on her in the club to turn her on. Confidence is inviting her around for wine but never have to open the bottle. Confidence is just knowing women find you attractive.

Escalation

Escalating just means moving the interaction forward. Sometimes, you're talking to a girl and you just don't know what to do. Fortunately you can escalate and that does not mean it has to be something sexual. It may just be holding eye contact a little bit longer or touching her in a more sexual manor. Escalation will weed out the no girls who are masquerading as maybe girls, that may not mean you have a yes girl but you know you're not completely wasting your time if she responds well to escalation.

When I go to talk to a girl, if she responds well from the get go, I ramp it up a little but you dont want to go too far. But once you get to a certain point and you know it could well be on, like you it's just the two of you but she's not quite giving in. Remember persistence is sexy. Test her limits.

Leading

For women, leading is sexy. For you, it may be a chore but it will be worth it. Leading means you take charge of the situation. Have an idea in your head rather than spend your time waffling about like a pansy. I can't remember where I heard this, but a good quotation is "the dynamics between a man and a woman is like water flowing down a river, the man is the river bank; sturdy and unmoving. Whilst the woman is the water, fast, unpredictable but all within the confines of the banks of the river."

Have a plan, know what you're doing and dont be afraid to implement it due to fear.

If you do not lead, you will end up with women who will dominate you and take whatever they want. A family friend of mine(female) basically just organised her proposal, when the wedding is and when they're going to try for a baby. Now I've met the guy and hes a total dweeb, and thats why hes getting totally dominated by his woman.

That also means in a relationship you lead and guide your woman. As soon as you let up, you'll get run over, chicks are clever like that.

Abundance

Have the power to walk away. Too many guys show their hands way too early so get ruthlessly manipulated by women who know that they can toy with you because you have no other options. No more, even if you have no other options for now, dont put up with it. Walk away. If you can just walk away, she has no way to manipulate you, she can either play ball or can just watch your sweet a$$ walk away. This site bangs on about it enough, spin plates, it will prevent you from being hung up to dry.

The more girls you talk to the quicker you'll be able to identify a girl who is not worth your time of day and you'll easily be able to walk away from her without having negative emotions.

Final Thoughts

In other words, once you're talking to a girl, screen her quickly and stop lying to yourself. Work on getting your awareness up because the proof will be in the pudding, if shes not responding well to your texts or wont meet you one on one, shes probably not that into you. This works well for me, it may not be your cup of tea but I recommend you keep it in mind.

Happy hunting boys :up:

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good info here. Thanks for posting this.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eventhough I have spoken with deep resentment and anger on why us guys are expected to do this in order to get women, looking back and digging deep into my thoughts as to why I hate the fact that I was dealt these cards for being born a human male is because of the fact that I never learned or had these qualities in me earlier, my Father very likely failed me or my upbringing, conditioning was very defective, I don't know, the Femininist Movement was a huge mistake, the worst thing to ever happened to Mankind

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some guys, NO girls show any initial interest. Should those guys give up?

Serenity

Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Nope, they should work on being more optimistic. Even if you are depressed or close to suicide you should make it your mission to overcome. I mean seriously, if the situation is that bad what have you got to lose? Right? :rock:

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A good post - where others write Books and Bibles, here the info is compiled into a short and memorable system!

You mentioned that for some, leadership is "a chore". Now this is speaking to my heart, because I'm really tired of leading all the time! I can lead fairly well, but I don't do it naturally. For me it is exactly that - a chore.

How did you go about coping with that chore? Perfect example: I have a YES girl right now who basically told me off the bat she's free on this and that evening. I know she has the hots for me. But still I have to make a PLAN, where are we going to go, what are we going to do, etc. Bloody chore. You know, I end up browsing Sosuave for "date idea" threads. It just bugs me.
Have no idea what to do, other than (1)drinks, (2)no bloody idea, (3)fool around. I'm just not creative. Anyway, I'm going to manage, but for me making plans is SO MUCH WORK!

In short, I do well when I lead&dominate, but I'm lazy and it's super stressful. Can't relax like that. What's your thoughts on that chore?

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tortendieb said:
How did you go about coping with that chore? Perfect example: I have a YES girl right now who basically told me off the bat she's free on this and that evening. I know she has the hots for me. But still I have to make a PLAN, where are we going to go, what are we going to do, etc. Bloody chore. You know, I end up browsing Sosuave for "date idea" threads. It just bugs me.
Have no idea what to do, other than (1)drinks, (2)no bloody idea, (3)fool around. I'm just not creative. Anyway, I'm going to manage, but for me making plans is SO MUCH WORK!
I'm not the biggest fan of "leading" either but I just make myself do it because I know it works. I hate cooking sometimes but a guys gotta eat. When it comes to dates, I naturally lead now because I do the same dates over and over so Im the one who is more comfortable in the environment. When I was 18, I met this 24 year old, my date was a walk in the park and her sucking me off in the bushes. Never saw her again. Doesnt matter what you do, just be making the right moves to get to what you want out of it.

_sideways_ said:
Hey man, do u get laid a lot?
Enough to pick up on the little things that girls do. After a while you learn to weed out the girls who are just playing games and the ones who actually want to fvck you.

skinnyguy said:
Is there no initial interest or have these guys just not picked up on it? Adding in the fact that they dont have the confidence to pursue the girl properly. Getting yes girls off the bat is tough but trust me, there are girls out there who are considering it.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid information Mr Wright. Both parts are simple and easy ways of looking at it.

I agree with the difficulty between telling a no girl from a maybe. I had one recently that took me a while to figure out. We are real flirty together and always have a good time, and I see her out clubbing fairly frequently. The eye contact is there, so is the heavy kino, but when we were out I just couldn't get the makeout, we kissed, but that was it. I decided last week that I was going to stop, if it was there, I'd of had it already. That and I have noticed she is very flirty with everyone, she just loves the attention, so time to give her none.

I have one yes girl at the moment, but I'm not interested, nice body, but face is horrible, and she is the worst kisser I have ever had the displeasure of getting with. Although I may go there regardless just to loose these damn V plates, it's all anyone seems to talk to me about these days haha and although it's not a problem for me the conversations are tedious.

Again though great post.

Gunner

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
Ask yourself one question: Have you ever managed to bang a girl who initially did not like you?
YES. and that, i attribute to GOOD GAME.

boning girls that like you from the start is easy mode. not that i would pass up on them if they look ok. but for guys like me, who REALLY LOVE the chase, these are the real success stories.

for guys who just wanna stick the wiener into warm and wet places, i recommend to go for the girls that are YES girls :) and it is as legitimate objective as any other. don't wanna belittle that. but the feeling when you have a hottie moaning and sweating below/on you, that hated your guts / was "meh" about you just the previous week, for me, it is priceless.

not to argue with the OP, i really like it, and i agree with it. :)

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:

boning girls that like you from the start is easy mode. not that i would pass up on them if they look ok. but for guys like me, who REALLY LOVE the chase, these are the real success stories.

for guys who just wanna stick the wiener into warm and wet places, i recommend to go for the girls that are YES girls :) and it is as legitimate objective as any other. don't wanna belittle that. but the feeling when you have a hottie moaning and sweating below/on you, that hated your guts / was "meh" about you just the previous week, for me, it is priceless.

not to argue with the OP, i really like it, and i agree with it. :)
I agree, which is why I said "probably not" instead of "no" because what I mean by does not like you is that she appears to have no interest in continuing a conversation rather than she thinks you're a cvnt. I'd almost go as far to say that a girl who hates you is a maybe, simply because there is some sort of emotional investment that can be exploited. An indifferent girl is much harder to win around.

If you approach a high number of girls that you're into, you will find hot girls who show interest from the start. The problem a lot of guys here, which is evident from their posts, is that they dont read the interaction for what it is but instead for what they want it to be. Eggs is eggs, if shes not invested in you from the first minute, it is hard to win her around, yeah it can be done but you're playing catch up and chasing a girl who frankly might not want to be caught. Approach more girls.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the yes/no/maybe thing. I'm not completely sold that confidence is different from leading is different from abundance, but OK.

For me, I either ask for their number or hold their hand. Once I get good signals on either of those I know I have a yes girl. A no girl might make out with you in the club, but she sure wont hold your hand.

But yes, Mr Wright, I agree with your last point. Get good at reading the situation before it happens. On Friday I met this girl at a house party who gave me the coldest of cold shoulders at first. I say next to her anyway and treated her with my most disinterested chit-chat (terrible body language) but I noticed that she started to pay more attention when she saw I was reading her cues.

Long story short, I kissed her, got her number and held her hand at the party. We left and went to my place. I love turning maybe girls into yes girls

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I do consider taking the lead, doing the leading as a chore, burden, but I do it because I have to not because I want to

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously, the fact that us guys have to be so strong, dominant, basically we have to do all of these god damn things that exhibit strength make me raging mad often times

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. I'd take it even further and eliminate maybe girls. I'm lazy as fvck. I'm not going to waste my time chasing a woman or trying to get her to like me. I'd rather just chill out, be the charming dude that I am and let the chick work her ass off to get with me.

for guys who just wanna stick the wiener into warm and wet places, i recommend to go for the girls that are YES girls and it is as legitimate objective as any other. don't wanna belittle that. but the feeling when you have a hottie moaning and sweating below/on you, that hated your guts / was "meh" about you just the previous week, for me, it is priceless.

not to argue with the OP, i really like it, and i agree with it.
I see where you're coming from with this but the thrill of the hunt means nothing to me. I'd rather have the hottie moaning and sweating below me while I'm laughing inside my head because I know I barely did a damn thing to get her there other than being awesome. I strive to be about that law of least effort, both in appearance and actuality http://www.girlschase.com/content/law-least-effort

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously, makes me wish I could beat up a girls boyfriend out of jealousy and anger