It's supposed to be simple, so keep it simple

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
seriously, the fact that us guys have to be so strong, dominant, basically we have to do all of these god damn things that exhibit strength make me raging mad often times
I feel that too some times.

These thoughts always overwhelmed me up until now:
when we ignore (not full ignorance to) girls, they will come to us. But when we show them our fondness to them, they will run away. :confused:

I understand that we want challenge in order to get something. Something that can easily be obtained is boring and we regard less for it. But if both sides are compatible, why must we still want to play this game of cat and mouse? :crazy:

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sph21 said:
I feel that too some times.

These thoughts always overwhelmed me up until now:
when we ignore (not full ignorance to) girls, they will come to us. But when we show them our fondness to them, they will run away. :confused:

I understand that we want challenge in order to get something. Something that can easily be obtained is boring and we regard less for it. But if both sides are compatible, why must we still want to play this game of cat and mouse? :crazy:
yeah I often hit the punching bag at the gym to relieve this anger and frustration, but I know I have no choice but to do this if I want to get laid, I do it because I have to not because I want to, after all, its the woman that needs to be happy, far more important that she is satisfied instead of the man being satisfied

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
yeah I often hit the punching bag at the gym to relieve this anger and frustration, but I know I have no choice but to do this if I want to get laid, I do it because I have to not because I want to, after all, its the woman that needs to be happy, far more important that she is satisfied instead of the man being satisfied
what i will never understand (i tried), why does someone do the game if it feels bad, chore, angry, and not fun. also, you don't HAVE to try so hard to keep up an alpha look, dominance, w/e. maybe depends on country, but where i live, there are plenty of girls who like the more laid back, easy going guys.
i don't even know if i am alpha or not, and honestly i don't care. there are moments when i give in to others, when i dominate, when i let myself be dominated, depends. so far, while not having a swarm of girls after me, i plug my share of holes :) i do hunting, i do the easy lays, i get rejected, i get hit on by girls, but always try to have fun. the moment it is not fun, next.

but maybe you are more of a guy who really LIKES getting angry and being tensed. if that is the case, do that.

main thing is to find your own way of being content. maybe i am just a nub for liking to play the game with a little mistery, excitement of the unknown, hunting the hard ones, and not having "rules". the fun thing is that we are so different here on this forum, and somehow every type can find his own way to do things that work. this is why i love this place.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
what i will never understand (i tried), why does someone do the game if it feels bad, chore, angry, and not fun. also, you don't HAVE to try so hard to keep up an alpha look, dominance, w/e. maybe depends on country, but where i live, there are plenty of girls who like the more laid back, easy going guys.
i don't even know if i am alpha or not, and honestly i don't care. there are moments when i give in to others, when i dominate, when i let myself be dominated, depends. so far, while not having a swarm of girls after me, i plug my share of holes :) i do hunting, i do the easy lays, i get rejected, i get hit on by girls, but always try to have fun. the moment it is not fun, next.

but maybe you are more of a guy who really LIKES getting angry and being tensed. if that is the case, do that.

main thing is to find your own way of being content. maybe i am just a nub for liking to play the game with a little mistery, excitement of the unknown, hunting the hard ones, and not having "rules". the fun thing is that we are so different here on this forum, and somehow every type can find his own way to do things that work. this is why i love this place.
Main reason why i'm angry is because I feel I grew up very slow, its embarrassing when there are so many guys in their teens and very early 20's able to get a girlfriend, pull ***** and when you are older than them it makes you feel you are a disgrace to the male gender

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like for almost all guys, knowing how to get a girlfriend and approach, talk to them in order to attract them is instinctively common sense for them, makes me wonder where, when and how did I go wrong with girls in the past that led to me sucking with attracting women?

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel your pain :)
i was in that same boat at 20, because i fell in love with every girl i hooked up with => oneitis... bam!
i am in no position to give advices, because what i do works for ME, and i mainly got there by trial and error, countless rejections/dead ends. maybe a different mindset is needed. like when you try out a new hobby. to be the best you have to fail and learn. this seems cliche. for me it works because i could never take a girl seriously anymore, and in time i have built up a good plate-base.

one thing is sure. it is not easy. BUT: if fugly and retarded men can get girls (just look at some of the married men on the streets), YOU can. you have more looks, you have more brains (i am sure of it). maybe you just need more guts, and care less about the outcome. socialize with men. but not with losers. socialize with men who are like you want to be. it helps a lot.
not the average gym people lol. i have never seen so many desperate and poon-hungry guys as i saw in the gym. maybe i frequent the wrong gym though. the average guy there acts like a road worker to random chicks on the street, and then wonder why they don't respond well. (no offence to road workers)

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
i feel your pain :)
i was in that same boat at 20, because i fell in love with every girl i hooked up with => oneitis... bam!
i am in no position to give advices, because what i do works for ME, and i mainly got there by trial and error, countless rejections/dead ends. maybe a different mindset is needed. like when you try out a new hobby. to be the best you have to fail and learn. this seems cliche. for me it works because i could never take a girl seriously anymore, and in time i have built up a good plate-base.

one thing is sure. it is not easy. BUT: if fugly and retarded men can get girls (just look at some of the married men on the streets), YOU can. you have more looks, you have more brains (i am sure of it). maybe you just need more guts, and care less about the outcome. socialize with men. but not with losers. socialize with men who are like you want to be. it helps a lot.
not the average gym people lol. i have never seen so many desperate and poon-hungry guys as i saw in the gym. maybe i frequent the wrong gym though. the average guy there acts like a road worker to random chicks on the street, and then wonder why they don't respond well. (no offence to road workers)
When you say retarded, can you be more specific? How retarded?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
now that's interesting, goes to show you that the reason why businesses like that exist is because men need a big laundry list of qualifications in order to get a second look from women, but women however, not as much lucky for them
Do it. Seriously. Since you're whining here all the time you clearly aren't getting any female attention. People that go long periods of time without being touched start to develop mental issues. After a nice cuddle session perhaps your mind will be less cluttered with all this negative, bitter, angry bullsh!t and you'll actually be able to adopt a mindset that's attractive to women.

Serenity

Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Main reason why i'm angry is because I feel I grew up very slow, its embarrassing when there are so many guys in their teens and very early 20's able to get a girlfriend, pull ***** and when you are older than them it makes you feel you are a disgrace to the male gender
I completely get what you're saying, but thinking like this will in no way help you. One of the most important things you will ever learn is to not compare yourself with others. There will always be someone better than you and always someone worse. As long as you keep your mind busy with this you will never feel good enough. Focus on what to do, and just that!

Picking up girls is in fact easy, but only if you don't obsess about the results. Let's break it down. If you want a girl it's obvious that you need to approach and talk. It's common sense to everyone, what's stopping most people is that sh!tty analyzer inside your skull. Fills you with stupid "what ifs" and excuses. Only way to get rid of it is to get up and take action against it, this beats your thoughts into submission.

In a way you have to get over yourself before you can use your mind for more productive things.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
People that go long periods of time without being touched start to develop mental issues.
My new sig. Very well said Joe! Also Wright, havent found a reason to post but couldnt agree more with what youve said.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
I completely get what you're saying, but thinking like this will in no way help you. One of the most important things you will ever learn is to not compare yourself with others. There will always be someone better than you and always someone worse. As long as you keep your mind busy with this you will never feel good enough. Focus on what to do, and just that!

Picking up girls is in fact easy, but only if you don't obsess about the results. Let's break it down. If you want a girl it's obvious that you need to approach and talk. It's common sense to everyone, what's stopping most people is that sh!tty analyzer inside your skull. Fills you with stupid "what ifs" and excuses. Only way to get rid of it is to get up and take action against it, this beats your thoughts into submission.

In a way you have to get over yourself before you can use your mind for more productive things.
The reason why its very hard to not compare yourself to others is because it feels and it looks like almost all guys are instinctively born naturals with women, as in its always been common sense for them to not put ***** on a pedestal, they have lost their virginity or had their first girlfriend by their late teens or early 20's, its like they were born with some magical gene, DNA that has always made getting a girlfriend being common sense for them

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best post I've read on here in awhile. Essential information distilled into an easy to understand post. Repped.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luckily a woman's upbringing, how she is raised will not impact her dating life or sex life