Its summer time,so any good places to meet girls?

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Its summer which is good so anyone know good places to meet or approach women?And another problem is I don't have any friends so what am I gonna do for the summer I just don't want to stay home use the computer what can I do?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
u lame-azz u dare post about ME in a negative way, while YOUR the one whos making posts askign somethin so ridiculously lame as where to meet girls???? stfu and dont tell me ANYTHING

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
u lame-azz u dare post about ME in a negative way, while YOUR the one whos making posts askign somethin so ridiculously lame as where to meet girls???? stfu and dont tell me ANYTHING

you gotta be fvcking kidding me

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
No...we're all losers. We don't know any cool places or any cool people. I like to study all day and watch TV and pseudo-sarge.
you know I hate sarcasm!

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
No...we're all losers. We don't know any cool places or any cool people. I like to study all day and watch TV and pseudo-sarge.
Don't bit the hand that feeds you, man.

That was just dumb on your part dream.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the beach is one good place and the mall is always good basically anyplace where you can escape the heat baseball games etc i haven't been to the beach in years so i don't really know

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
the beach is one good place and the mall is always good basically anyplace where you can escape the heat baseball games etc i haven't been to the beach in years so i don't really know
yeah but i don't have any friends?so how am I gonna have fun?

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter dude.

" I think your a dumb@ss with a low self esteem level. Why don't you go jump off a cliff and finally do something useful and cut down on green house gasses. "

" Oh, and uhh, can I borrow a dollar?"

Of course you can't!!!! There's no reason for that kind of sh!t here. I don't walk up to the white house ranting and raving to the pres. and then expect him to help me out.

its my opinion!
Yea, and it was really un needed. Learn some diplomacy first.

DarkChaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when people say, "it's my opinion." Whose else would it be?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but i don't have any friends?so how am I gonna have fun?
Neither do I. They get in the way.

Don't need friends to go shopping. start there.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Paradigm Artisan said:
It doesn't matter dude.

" I think your a dumb@ss with a low self esteem level. Why don't you go jump off a cliff and finally do something useful and cut down on green house gasses. "

" Oh, and uhh, can I borrow a dollar?"

Of course you can't!!!! There's no reason for that kind of sh!t here. I don't walk up to the white house ranting and raving to the pres. and then expect him to help me out.

Yea, and it was really un needed. Learn some diplomacy first.
Look don't come to my thread if your not gonna post advice,your just posting insults im here for advice!Not to be critized or insulted so if you don't got advice or tips to post on MY thread then don't post AT ALL!

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
Neither do I. They get in the way.

Don't need friends to go shopping. start there.
Well I feel like I need friends to go to parties and walk around enjoying life and the weather maybe its because I live in a small city.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a job in a social atmosphere such as a resturant/club/bar.

Retail stores are also a good place to get a job and meet tons of girls and cool people.

Around here, parties keep me busy on the weekend. During the whole summer there's a beach in my state that's a party every night of the week. You need to build a circle of friends (yes guys!) for you to be able to meet new play.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
girlsarecrazy said:
Get a job in a social atmosphere such as a resturant/club/bar.

Retail stores are also a good place to get a job and meet tons of girls and cool people.

Around here, parties keep me busy on the weekend. During the whole summer there's a beach in my state that's a party every night of the week. You need to build a circle of friends (yes guys!) for you to be able to meet new play.
EXACTLY!Man your life seems fun my city there is never parties you can walk into and not enough guys to make friends I wanna move to a big citie parties everywhere and beach parties everywhere,dude I wish I knew you so me and you would be busy for the weekend.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
if u are serious about not having any friends, then thats ok, u dont need FRIENDS to meet GIRLS....wat u wanna do first, since its summer, is make sure ur in good shape aka attractive, and then just go to some clubs (girls dress skimpy at clubs durin summertime), cuz thats the 1 place u can get away with by going there alone.....the mall ais another good place....the beach ISNT good to go alone however.

also since u say u got nof riends, talk to some chicks on myspace and set up dates that way.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
if u are serious about not having any friends, then thats ok, u dont need FRIENDS to meet GIRLS....wat u wanna do first, since its summer, is make sure ur in good shape aka attractive, and then just go to some clubs (girls dress skimpy at clubs durin summertime), cuz thats the 1 place u can get away with by going there alone.....the mall ais another good place....the beach ISNT good to go alone however.

also since u say u got nof riends, talk to some chicks on myspace and set up dates that way.
hmm perfect tips but only problem is im not old enough to go to clubs until next year but i'll try to get a fake ID from my cousin he looks like me alot

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want advice? Walk outside your fvcking door. I garuntee you there will a women somewhere in the outside world.

Your hungry? Then you need to go shopping. Guess what? Women shop too. :eek: They also have a job at your local publix. They are cashiers.

You need to get fit? Go to the gym. Guess what? Women are at the gym. Why? Because women have fitness goals to. And to further it. Most of them already look good because they have been to the gym before.

You need some new clothes? Go to the mall. Guess what? Women are at the mall in packs. You need clothes, women are ADDICTED to clothes shopping.

And let's say you are the fittest, most well fed, and handsome guy on earth. Your telling me that there are no social gathering in your town/city? That's bullsh!t, I've sarged in small towns. People will meet ANYWHERE to hang out. Even if it's a corner store, but most likely there is a club near you.

Don't have friends? You don't need them. Because at the end of the night. You won't be fvcking your friends. (I hope not, anyway). Stop with the excuses. There are 3 billion (at least) women on this earth. And your telling me you can't find one? You haven't looked, each city is different.

And don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to flame you before. I was saying not to expect much from people you just insulted, despite the reason.

But seriously, you want advice? Drop the fvcking mouse, and figure it out for yourself.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Paradigm Artisan said:
You want advice? Walk outside your fvcking door. I garuntee you there will a women somewhere in the outside world.

Your hungry? Then you need to go shopping. Guess what? Women shop too. :eek: They also have a job at your local publix. They are cashiers.

You need to get fit? Go to the gym. Guess what? Women are at the gym. Why? Because women have fitness goals to. And to further it. Most of them already look good because they have been to the gym before.

You need some new clothes? Go to the mall. Guess what? Women are at the mall in packs. You need clothes, women are ADDICTED to clothes shopping.

And let's say you are the fittest, most well fed, and handsome guy on earth. Your telling me that there are no social gathering in your town/city? That's bullsh!t, I've sarged in small towns. People will meet ANYWHERE to hang out. Even if it's a corner store, but most likely there is a club near you.

Don't have friends? You don't need them. Because at the end of the night. You won't be fvcking your friends. (I hope not, anyway). Stop with the excuses. There are 3 billion (at least) women on this earth. And your telling me you can't find one? You haven't looked, each city is different.

And don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to flame you before. I was saying not to expect much from people you just insulted, despite the reason.

But seriously, you want advice? Drop the fvcking mouse, and figure it out for yourself.
im not gonna argue your defintely right about everything.But remeber these aren't excuses,sh*t your right!Dude I defintely do gotta go outside soon so know any clubs for teens im not 18 until next year.