its so true...

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
i will be attending college out east this year, and on facebook was asked to be friends by an attractive young lady, (who is also attending the same college as I am) i'd say about a 7.5, based on the one time i saw her.

anyway, we talked on IM, i wasn't even trying to pick this girl up, i was just talking, messing around and not taking anything she said seriously. Next thing i know, she says "we should do lunch, call me sometime"

so i said "i need a # first" and boom she gave it to me. I went to meet her on her break, and she said she didn't have break until 1 oclock, she then offered to meet again for lunch, i accepted.

I didn't call her on a couple of days, and each day that went by she would send me an email asking if we could meet up.

Not only is she attractive, but she seems pretty cool, not a stuck up biatch. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

My point is that it is way too easy, and we only make it harder on ourselves by overanalyzing ****.

I basically just posted this for all the guys that come on here posting their problems, and overanalyzing every little thing their HB does. In no way am I criticizing them, because I used to do the same thing.

So if you are reading this, and you are thinking about posting a question like "she touched her hair 3 times in 1 minute continuosly for and hour and ten minutes, is this a good or bad sign?" Just relax...take it easy, and listen to your OWN feelings. Listen to you gut feeling, and if you crack a smile when thinking about the date you had, you did damn good. If you didn't, then you might have made a mistake..OH WELL. There will be others.

cyjay201

PS If you all remember I was the guy that got cheated on by my ex, I was upset for a few weeks, but since then have gone to the gym, and have gone on three dates with three separate girls, one that 24, one that is 18, and the one i met online is 19. I just want to thank all of you guys that set me straight, because if it weren't for this site, i'd probably still be a depressed afc trying to get over my ex.

cheers fellas.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With girls that have very high IL such as your encounter, it often goes that way.

Not every girl is like that. And most girls in general wont be too straightforward with you even if they do like you. Some will even play games and pretend to be busy.

But definitely the ones that does counter-offers are usually the ones that are interested, i can say the least.

well its true to never overanalyze a situation, either you know it or you dont/either its true or its false. kind of like a mathematical question. Sometimes things in life are as simple as black and white. just do what you gotta do.

good luck

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You still have work to do. a phone # is meaningless. When you do lunch and afterwards you gotta get her in.

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by snintel
You still have work to do. a phone # is meaningless. When you do lunch and afterwards you gotta get her in.
I agree with you, however I don't see it as work.

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
With girls that have very high IL such as your encounter, it often goes that way.

Not every girl is like that. And most girls in general wont be too straightforward with you even if they do like you. Some will even play games and pretend to be busy.

But definitely the ones that does counter-offers are usually the ones that are interested, i can say the least.

well its true to never overanalyze a situation, either you know it or you dont/either its true or its false. kind of like a mathematical question. Sometimes things in life are as simple as black and white. just do what you gotta do.

good luck
I agree, three out of the five girls I've dated played games with me, two of them were psychos, and the other one I actually dumped because she was boring, I do agree with your post though.

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cyjay201
i will be attending college out east this year, and on facebook was asked to be friends by an attractive young lady, (who is also attending the same college as I am) i'd say about a 7.5, based on the one time i saw her.

anyway, we talked on IM, i wasn't even trying to pick this girl up, i was just talking, messing around and not taking anything she said seriously. Next thing i know, she says "we should do lunch, call me sometime"

so i said "i need a # first" and boom she gave it to me. I went to meet her on her break, and she said she didn't have break until 1 oclock, she then offered to meet again for lunch, i accepted.

I didn't call her on a couple of days, and each day that went by she would send me an email asking if we could meet up.

Not only is she attractive, but she seems pretty cool, not a stuck up biatch. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

My point is that it is way too easy, and we only make it harder on ourselves by overanalyzing ****.

I basically just posted this for all the guys that come on here posting their problems, and overanalyzing every little thing their HB does. In no way am I criticizing them, because I used to do the same thing.

So if you are reading this, and you are thinking about posting a question like "she touched her hair 3 times in 1 minute continuosly for and hour and ten minutes, is this a good or bad sign?" Just relax...take it easy, and listen to your OWN feelings. Listen to you gut feeling, and if you crack a smile when thinking about the date you had, you did damn good. If you didn't, then you might have made a mistake..OH WELL. There will be others.

cyjay201

PS If you all remember I was the guy that got cheated on by my ex, I was upset for a few weeks, but since then have gone to the gym, and have gone on three dates with three separate girls, one that 24, one that is 18, and the one i met online is 19. I just want to thank all of you guys that set me straight, because if it weren't for this site, i'd probably still be a depressed afc trying to get over my ex.

cheers fellas.
****. This is exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks man. I overanalysed too much I became paranoid about my girl. It sends off the wrong vibes.

Anyway, great post and good luck bro.

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cyjay201

cyjay201

cheers fellas.
We need more posts like this. Cool.