Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its so funny when ....

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its so funny when ppl around you think you dont have many things going on in youR life whether guys or girls. Posting everything on social network to market yourself is only worth is left i guess.. sadly i am not the type who put everything on social networking.
--- girls think i dont do anything about my future regarding finance or professional life
--- guys think i dont have a gf, they dont know I have been seeing multiple women at the same time... oh well..

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, it's been found that those who are the loudest on Social Media platforms are often the most dissatisfied in real life. Chicks who post a lot of pics with their boyfriends may often be less satisfied with the relationship than they let on.

A good life doesn't need to be on Facebook to be enjoyable. Just go on vacations and go to parties and have fun, you don't need to snap any pics or feel forced to document anything. Granted, there's nothing wrong with taking a few pics here and there, but don't be a damn tryhard