Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's OVER for MoneyMakingCels

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't need provider males anymore because they have their own white collar jobs. They also receive preferential hiring treatment for these white collar jobs. If a man wants to lead with his wallet, it's going to require more income or net worth to do that.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I watched this video. I am almost 40 making about 77k a year working my azz off with barely any days off. I live in a big expensive metro area. I work blue collar and have little skills. I have no hope.

My only hope is to take my humble inheritence and buy a condo overseas. This way I will not have to pay rent ever. Then I will have to figure out a way to make US dollars overseas. That is the easy part.

If millenials can clear their debts and move overseas they can be ok...maybe.

Or I can shack up with some city chick and combine incomes but then I will be stuck with a post wall ex party girl. Or a post college chick who is annoying. Then she will put me on child support.

Dude civilization was a scam.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude civilization was a scam.
There are those who say we are being farmed for suffering. The concept is called "loosh"

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are those who say we are being farmed for suffering. The concept is called "loosh"
Yeh im familiar with the prison planet theory. I used to believe it but now im not so sure. It does make alot of sense though with reincarnation, samsara etc.

Also we farm animals and use them for our energy so why would we not expect to be used by a "higher" life form.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't need provider males anymore because they have their own white collar jobs. They also receive preferential hiring treatment for these white collar jobs. If a man wants to lead with his wallet, it's going to require more income or net worth to do that.

less than 200k in a big metro area you are not a money maker

for smaller places maybe it is half of that

stop deluding yourself that you have money. With less than 150k in a big metro area with a decent life you live paycheck to paycheck almost

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A $100,000 salary means nothing in a bigger city now. That won't attract women.

$150,000-$175,000 might start to impress some women, but I think it's getting to the point where men are needing a $200,000 annual salary to start to impress women with their money/lifestyle.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A $100,000 salary means nothing in a bigger city now. That won't attract women.

$150,000-$175,000 might start to impress some women, but I think it's getting to the point where men are needing a $200,000 annual salary to start to impress women with their money/lifestyle.
200k is the entry level for which you say that you are doing decent from a money/career perspective

The rule of thumb is like 2 times the average salary in that city, as a starting point

if you do 5-6 times the average salary in that city is the starting point of being rich

if you do less than 2 times the average salary in that city and you think that you can impress women with your money then it means that you are delusional

for example in London the average salary is 3.2k per month ( that is like 50k a year more or less ). Starting 100k a year you can say that you do alright there ( which is like 6k )

starting 250k ( which is like 11-12k a month ) ,that is the starting point of securing an entry level position for Being “rich” or better a guy that does quite well financially

100k is like a middle manager position ( senior manager / head of in a big organization )

200-250k is like a director salary in a big organization

and most importantly to spend at those levels

if you are less than 200k in London it should be no surprise that women are not impressed about your financial power :)

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when women just wanted you to be legally employed. This was back in the early 2000's. Times have changed.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when women just wanted you to be legally employed. This was back in the early 2000's. Times have changed.
it was never the case in big cities

most likely you refer to small towns / villages

most likely it is still like that there, but as a rule of thumb anyone who is Better looking or smarter than the average will leave that place immediately after high school the latest, and will come back in their late 30s if they do not make it somewhere else

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP's video is ridiculous. Go to college for something useful and make $100-150k after 5-10 years. Marry someone who does the same. Save. Invest. Be rich.

If you want to be rich sooner, then start your own company or become a social media star. There's no simple path.

But to just lay down and rot? lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP's video is ridiculous. Go to college for something useful and make $100-150k after 5-10 years. Marry someone who does the same. Save. Invest. Be rich.

If you want to be rich sooner, then start your own company or become a social media star. There's no simple path.

But to just lay down and rot? lol.
@11:22 So the Titanic *isn't* sinking?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you gotta have paper, and womem dont care how you get it.

That's why a criminal is now equal to being a top earner. The criminality makes up for the lack of masculinity "legally operating " men have, so a criminal could make half of a top earner and get the same if not more submission from women.

As said in a previous post, women make enough money themselves..and women will be around as long as they'll need you. If they were after your money ofcourse they'll disappear once they get their own cash. And yes, if you run your own business you might prefer the hot girl over the old man when they have the same credentials. Its just the way of life....