Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's NEVER over.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When in times of trouble, it's always good to have the support of a good friend or a group of people who genuinely care about you.

Being the spectacular champion isn't a one man job. Never was, never has been. Could Adolf Hitler, a short ugly guy take over most of Europe by himself without thousands of Panzer tanks and millions of people? Could George W. Bush have declared war on filthy terrorist Saddam Hussein without support from the American people?

The answer is no. This applies to you and who you trust. You really should take care of yourself and your self image. As disgusting and repulsive as you may be, relax, you still have time to change yourself.

You have already begun on the path down the road.

Being here nearly two years now, I really see, and understand what this site can do to you if you are serious about it.I just want to tell you all that it is really worth your time if you're looking for a better life, and to NEVER let go of your dreams, because that's what keeps you going no matter what.

However bad you may feel, throw it out the window. It's gone. Feel the joy, the giddyness of being able to achieve a sort of enlightenment in yourself. In my starting weeks here, I could not dream of anything but the person I wanted to be. I could just sit there, and drool for hours dreaming of being the person I wanted to be.

I had to lose weight. I had to stop just randomly going up to people and speaking stupid comments. I had to learn to groom myself. I had to learn to maintain my body and its hair, odors and compulsions. I had to learn to speka at the proper times, and knowing what to say. I had to make friends and learn styles I never thought I would.

Sounds like quite an endeavor, and I'm not going to lie to you: it is.

But if you're going to listen to anyone, listen to me. It is worth it. I want you, no matter how bad off you think you are, to believe in yourself, to understand the full nature of what it is that we do, to NEVER GIVE UP TILL THE END. At times, it seemed so impossible so just be in charge of the school, to get somewhere, especially in a selective private school such as mine.

But I just want to tell you as your friend or instructor to never lose sight of what you want, to never stop trying for what you want to achieve. Even if you get knocked down, get right back up, figure out what went wrong, and try it again. When you learn to overcome your fears and worries, you're 90% there. And remember that no matter what comes in your way, even if you get wrecked... It's NEVER over.

~Sebastian

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post has really struck a chord inside me, i reccomend it to the bible in the "Inspiration" section.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the greatness of this place.
When I needed the most, I find these beautiful posts laying around, making me remind how great this place is and how great some people around here are.

You couldn't be more right Sebastian. It's NEVER over.
Now let me go, I have to stand up and fight again !

:)

BBB

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see readers putting up a fight... why are you all so quiet?

I'm trying to invoke your feelings of pride, passion and glory, and you aren't even going to respond?

READ IT, AND LIVE IT.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such an inspiring post. No matter how things are going for you, they can always get better. I've been so happy with my life these passed couple years, I thought I had it made. Then just last week a great friend of mine set me up with a job tossing pizzas. I'm having so much fun, I'm earning money, and I'm making even more friends! I feel so much more independent and in control of my life than ever before. Never let a minute go by where you're not having a blast, because this is bliss.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Word.