"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

It's NEVER over.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
2,294
Reaction score
1
Location
Land of the Free
When in times of trouble, it's always good to have the support of a good friend or a group of people who genuinely care about you.

Being the spectacular champion isn't a one man job. Never was, never has been. Could Adolf Hitler, a short ugly guy take over most of Europe by himself without thousands of Panzer tanks and millions of people? Could George W. Bush have declared war on filthy terrorist Saddam Hussein without support from the American people?

The answer is no. This applies to you and who you trust. You really should take care of yourself and your self image. As disgusting and repulsive as you may be, relax, you still have time to change yourself.

You have already begun on the path down the road.

Being here nearly two years now, I really see, and understand what this site can do to you if you are serious about it.I just want to tell you all that it is really worth your time if you're looking for a better life, and to NEVER let go of your dreams, because that's what keeps you going no matter what.

However bad you may feel, throw it out the window. It's gone. Feel the joy, the giddyness of being able to achieve a sort of enlightenment in yourself. In my starting weeks here, I could not dream of anything but the person I wanted to be. I could just sit there, and drool for hours dreaming of being the person I wanted to be.

I had to lose weight. I had to stop just randomly going up to people and speaking stupid comments. I had to learn to groom myself. I had to learn to maintain my body and its hair, odors and compulsions. I had to learn to speka at the proper times, and knowing what to say. I had to make friends and learn styles I never thought I would.

Sounds like quite an endeavor, and I'm not going to lie to you: it is.

But if you're going to listen to anyone, listen to me. It is worth it. I want you, no matter how bad off you think you are, to believe in yourself, to understand the full nature of what it is that we do, to NEVER GIVE UP TILL THE END. At times, it seemed so impossible so just be in charge of the school, to get somewhere, especially in a selective private school such as mine.

But I just want to tell you as your friend or instructor to never lose sight of what you want, to never stop trying for what you want to achieve. Even if you get knocked down, get right back up, figure out what went wrong, and try it again. When you learn to overcome your fears and worries, you're 90% there. And remember that no matter what comes in your way, even if you get wrecked... It's NEVER over.

~Sebastian
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
This post has really struck a chord inside me, i reccomend it to the bible in the "Inspiration" section.
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
That's the greatness of this place.
When I needed the most, I find these beautiful posts laying around, making me remind how great this place is and how great some people around here are.

You couldn't be more right Sebastian. It's NEVER over.
Now let me go, I have to stand up and fight again !

:)

BBB
 

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
2,294
Reaction score
1
Location
Land of the Free
I don't see readers putting up a fight... why are you all so quiet?

I'm trying to invoke your feelings of pride, passion and glory, and you aren't even going to respond?

READ IT, AND LIVE IT.
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
This is such an inspiring post. No matter how things are going for you, they can always get better. I've been so happy with my life these passed couple years, I thought I had it made. Then just last week a great friend of mine set me up with a job tossing pizzas. I'm having so much fun, I'm earning money, and I'm making even more friends! I feel so much more independent and in control of my life than ever before. Never let a minute go by where you're not having a blast, because this is bliss.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Word.
 
Top