"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

It's lonely on the pedestal...

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
Originally posted by Devestator

It might help some of us if you told us how you acheived your status without the help of looks (as you said). Is it something simple, like being a star athlete? HS popularity tends to be based on things like that.
The guys at school ask me this all the time "Man, how do you get all the girls?"

Honestly, I don't know what to say. I'm not in the sport spot light, I'm not in any major clubs, I dont make social appearances at after school events. In fact, if anything, I am so interesting because I am a mysterious ****er who is only around for a BRIEF moment during school.


I'm GUESSING, its because I am a DJ, but unlike just about every other confidant and charming guy, I dont have exclusive relationships. In effect, what happens is I "get" the girl, but then I don't take her. Repeat.

After a while, you have a couple of girls in every class who want to date you, and every other girl in the class knows this, from then on, its the old saying...

"1. Women want what other woman want.
2. Women want what they cant have.
3. Woman want what other women cant have."


On monday, I'm going to turn my energy towards making everyone relax around me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Psycho`Sexual


After a while, you have a couple of girls in every class who want to date you, and every other girl in the class knows this, from then on, its the old saying...

"1. Women want what other woman want.
2. Women want what they cant have.
3. Woman want what other women cant have."

this is true indeed. one of my classes has 4 HB's and occasionally 2 of them talk to me and give me attention or kino me. the other 2 will see it and get jealous...they will wonder what makes you tick. they may not say anything because my looks intimidate them, but i can tell cause they look over at me when im w/1 or the other HB.

this is a form of Social proof, but a HQ powerful version of it!!!! :eek:
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
hmm, that pic didn't look all that big of a deal to me....:rolleyes:
 

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
Originally posted by myfriendblu
hmm, that pic didn't look all that big of a deal to me....:rolleyes:
Exactly, im just an average looking guy.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
One on One and Pharoh, where are your pics? This is ABSOLUTE BS!! hahahaahah, u guys actually think you intimidate most woman? ahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaha. I hang out with some of the best looking guys in my city, and I myself am not going to be arrogant but I aint bad looking at all :D. ANd I have NEVER experienced what you guys are talking about, hahahaahaha, u dudes make me laugh.

pics............................??
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I think there are alot of highschool people here because HS is completely different (esp the chicks).
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by CLOONEY
One on One and Pharoh, where are your pics? This is ABSOLUTE BS!! hahahaahah, u guys actually think you intimidate most woman? ahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaha. I hang out with some of the best looking guys in my city, and I myself am not going to be arrogant but I aint bad looking at all :D. ANd I have NEVER experienced what you guys are talking about, hahahaahaha, u dudes make me laugh.

pics............................??
It's not that you necessarily have to be very good looking but if you add confidence/certain type of EC you can pretty much scare people. I've had girls inlove with me that only dared show/say anything about it before they were drunk. I do believe that many guys scare girls especially if the guys are confident and attractive and especially if they get alot of attentiont from other girls.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Yes, but that is not intimidation, it is just the girl being scared of rejection, it can happen with ANY guy she likes.

These guys are saying that girls are even intimdated to LOOK at them, like they are some kind of blinding light.

I think that most of the REAL good looking guys dont feel girls are that intimidated by them, they are just nice to everyone. It is the insecure guys that seem to go on a headtrip like this, thinking they are FAR better lookiing than they really are. Like to talk themselves up behind their computers, I still wanna see their pics?

Maybe they simply ARE, THAT GOOD LOOKING :) and good on them if they are but I just cant beleive it, anyone can say anything on the internet, without backing it up.
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I think there are alot of highschool people here because HS is completely different (esp the chicks).
How are HS girls different though? Can you give me some examples?

Also with HS girls I was wondering if with a group of girls who are friends and one of them is your girlfriend and her best friend hooked you up with her and she goes around showing you off to her friends that her friends will find you attractive aswell?

Also one thing I noticed is that HS girls when there around a guy they like they get all giddy and girly, how come they do this when I see like college girls and stuff never really doing this?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Originally posted by pharoh
Hey, I can understand where you're coming from. Do you have a link to the post you mention?

You mentioned that you avoid eye contact with people cause you intimidate them. How do you handle situations like passing by someone on the sidewalk or hallways? You just walk by them looking down?
Here's a post in Archive that gets to the topic: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18309

And, here's my thread (I'm Infinity): http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45396&highlight=conceited
 
Top