It's lonely on the pedestal...

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Devestator

It might help some of us if you told us how you acheived your status without the help of looks (as you said). Is it something simple, like being a star athlete? HS popularity tends to be based on things like that.
The guys at school ask me this all the time "Man, how do you get all the girls?"

Honestly, I don't know what to say. I'm not in the sport spot light, I'm not in any major clubs, I dont make social appearances at after school events. In fact, if anything, I am so interesting because I am a mysterious ****er who is only around for a BRIEF moment during school.

I'm GUESSING, its because I am a DJ, but unlike just about every other confidant and charming guy, I dont have exclusive relationships. In effect, what happens is I "get" the girl, but then I don't take her. Repeat.

After a while, you have a couple of girls in every class who want to date you, and every other girl in the class knows this, from then on, its the old saying...

"1. Women want what other woman want.
2. Women want what they cant have.
3. Woman want what other women cant have."

On monday, I'm going to turn my energy towards making everyone relax around me.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Psycho`Sexual

After a while, you have a couple of girls in every class who want to date you, and every other girl in the class knows this, from then on, its the old saying...

"1. Women want what other woman want.
2. Women want what they cant have.
3. Woman want what other women cant have."

this is true indeed. one of my classes has 4 HB's and occasionally 2 of them talk to me and give me attention or kino me. the other 2 will see it and get jealous...they will wonder what makes you tick. they may not say anything because my looks intimidate them, but i can tell cause they look over at me when im w/1 or the other HB.

this is a form of Social proof, but a HQ powerful version of it!!!! :eek:

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, that pic didn't look all that big of a deal to me....:rolleyes:

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
hmm, that pic didn't look all that big of a deal to me....:rolleyes:
Exactly, im just an average looking guy.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One on One and Pharoh, where are your pics? This is ABSOLUTE BS!! hahahaahah, u guys actually think you intimidate most woman? ahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaha. I hang out with some of the best looking guys in my city, and I myself am not going to be arrogant but I aint bad looking at all :D. ANd I have NEVER experienced what you guys are talking about, hahahaahaha, u dudes make me laugh.

pics............................??

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are alot of highschool people here because HS is completely different (esp the chicks).

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
One on One and Pharoh, where are your pics? This is ABSOLUTE BS!! hahahaahah, u guys actually think you intimidate most woman? ahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaha. I hang out with some of the best looking guys in my city, and I myself am not going to be arrogant but I aint bad looking at all :D. ANd I have NEVER experienced what you guys are talking about, hahahaahaha, u dudes make me laugh.

pics............................??
It's not that you necessarily have to be very good looking but if you add confidence/certain type of EC you can pretty much scare people. I've had girls inlove with me that only dared show/say anything about it before they were drunk. I do believe that many guys scare girls especially if the guys are confident and attractive and especially if they get alot of attentiont from other girls.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but that is not intimidation, it is just the girl being scared of rejection, it can happen with ANY guy she likes.

These guys are saying that girls are even intimdated to LOOK at them, like they are some kind of blinding light.

I think that most of the REAL good looking guys dont feel girls are that intimidated by them, they are just nice to everyone. It is the insecure guys that seem to go on a headtrip like this, thinking they are FAR better lookiing than they really are. Like to talk themselves up behind their computers, I still wanna see their pics?

Maybe they simply ARE, THAT GOOD LOOKING :) and good on them if they are but I just cant beleive it, anyone can say anything on the internet, without backing it up.

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I think there are alot of highschool people here because HS is completely different (esp the chicks).
How are HS girls different though? Can you give me some examples?

Also with HS girls I was wondering if with a group of girls who are friends and one of them is your girlfriend and her best friend hooked you up with her and she goes around showing you off to her friends that her friends will find you attractive aswell?

Also one thing I noticed is that HS girls when there around a guy they like they get all giddy and girly, how come they do this when I see like college girls and stuff never really doing this?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pharoh
Hey, I can understand where you're coming from. Do you have a link to the post you mention?

You mentioned that you avoid eye contact with people cause you intimidate them. How do you handle situations like passing by someone on the sidewalk or hallways? You just walk by them looking down?
Here's a post in Archive that gets to the topic: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18309

And, here's my thread (I'm Infinity): http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45396&highlight=conceited