It's like entering a second puberty

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FunnyCide
Hey look every's jumping on Supa...maybe I should too! Take it easy everybody, Supa's just comparing everyone to an AFC because everyone's saying their not getting laid which is common to every AFC. I hate it when people just jump on and start dissin someone cause every one is. Yeah I'm speaking to you il_duce. Wanting sex may not be AFC but getting none is certainly AFC BTW "you're an idiot" that's the best you got? Well then I guess here's one for you "No, you're an idiot"

Oh yeah, Supa. Did you just buy a thesaurus too? Maybe you can lend it to il_duce to come up with some better sh!t.

Lastly, I love pu$$y...it's mmm mmm good.
I love when people make assumptions all the time. Of course, I had to be jumping on the bandwagon simply by posting...because I can't think for myself? Give me a break. I only post here when I have something important to say, and his post was so dumb I felt strongly compelled to let him know he was an idiot. What better way to express that than with those simple words?

You really impress me with your use of logic and high thinking FunnyCide. I should have known better before posting that you would zing me so bad that everybody here would be laughing their asses off.

Let me cap this off by saying: Lust, horniness, whatever you want to call it, is not an emotion. It's a biological urge akin to hunger, thirst and **** like that. Just because you feel a somewhat constant urge to stick your man meat into a pink taco doesn't make you an AFC, it makes you an average male.

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer

Again you're an idiot to think that I run around, mouth frothing with foam, howing "girl-flesh" like I'm a bad copy of Frankenstein's monster. As for self restraint, why don't you try to stop wanking it 5+ times a day. Yes, that's right.
LOL, owned.

SupaDupaAFC

Banned
Reaction score
Im glad short timer was banned. What a freak of nature.