Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's like entering a second puberty

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
I've been training for about the last 6 months. This is the first time in my life I've ever reguarly gone to a gym. I'm still far from being done my long term weght-loss / muscle gain program and I already feel a second puberty coming on. This is just messing with my head so bad...

What I'm trying to say....

... and please don't take me the wrong way here....

... is that, well, what I could really use....

... what I mean to say is....

GIRL-FLESH!!!!! I NEED WARM, SOFT, YOUNG GIRL-FLESH!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!!

... and I know it's only going to get worse as my long term weight-loss / muscle-gain program goes on....

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baha!!

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know the feeling, I train everyday and sometimes I feel like a ****ing titan.

Too bad I cant get any girls so I just get frustrated and aggresive.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. Been weight training 4 days/week for almost 5 months now.

A hot little piece of ass would be fcking great right about now.

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh i get aggresive as hell cause i dont get any girls either

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
Too bad I cant get any girls so I just get frustrated and aggresive.
Same here, at this point I feel as though my sex drive were a wolf and I'd just rip apart any girl who I got it on with. I mean just sink my teeth right in, rip some buttons, and show her what a "cave man" really is.

I hear some girls are into that though... and they know who they are. *cough*

Originally posted by affliction
A hot little piece of ass would be fcking great right about now.
AMEN!

SupaDupaAFC

Banned
Reaction score
Boy there is some greater AFCs on SoSuave than I! Don't worry though, the other less AFCs will make you feel right at home.

You guys are such freaks.

SupaDupaAFC

Banned
Reaction score
For real though, reading this kind of crap could bring an elephant down to it's knees, this kind of thing is just... black, bleak, daunting, dejecting, depressive, discouraging, disheartening, dismal, dispiriting, distressing, dreary, funereal, gloomy, heartbreaking, hopeless, joyless, melancholic, melancholy, mournful, oppressive, sad, saddening, somber, upsetting. Wrong. Every synonym for depressing.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SupaDupaAFC
Boy there is some greater AFCs on SoSuave than I! Don't worry though, the other less AFCs will make you feel right at home.

STFU you ****ing wanker, obviously you have never been on a serious bulk!

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I may be frustrated, but Im not average and Im no chump, so stick your dumbass terminology somewhere else.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Word, Phoenix. I've already dropped two of the letters from our favorite little acronym. This last one is just a short matter of time now. :D

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
For real though, reading this kind of crap could bring an elephant down to it's knees, this kind of thing is just... black, bleak, daunting, dejecting, depressive, discouraging, disheartening, dismal, dispiriting, distressing, dreary, funereal, gloomy, heartbreaking, hopeless, joyless, melancholic, melancholy, mournful, oppressive, sad, saddening, somber, upsetting. Wrong. Every synonym for depressing.
I want girls and you think that's depressing? :confused:

Maybe you like boys, but I don't.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh yeh, but at least it's better than being depressed about love or other emotional BS! just learn to control your sex drive into the right direction like approaching/being aggressive with your goals and keep on bulking. than you will get that warm soft girl flesh;) . but selfcontrol is not easy, damn

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanting sex has absolutely nothing to do with being an AFC.

You're an idiot, SupaDupa.

SupaDupaAFC

Banned
Reaction score
Oh please, do not be so sensitive! Wahh.

Im sure the girls love your "I NEED SOFT YOUNG GIRL FLESH" attitude. You are such a dipsh1t. That really turns them on, really. How about, instead of acting like a giant penis, you learn some self-disipline, abstemiousness, aplomb, balance, constraint, dignity, discipline, discretion, poise, repression, reserve, restraint, reticence, self-constraint, self-discipline, self-government, self-mastery, sobriety, stability, stoicism. Yes, that's right.

Especially poise.

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey look every's jumping on Supa...maybe I should too! Take it easy everybody, Supa's just comparing everyone to an AFC because everyone's saying their not getting laid which is common to every AFC. I hate it when people just jump on and start dissin someone cause every one is. Yeah I'm speaking to you il_duce. Wanting sex may not be AFC but getting none is certainly AFC BTW "you're an idiot" that's the best you got? Well then I guess here's one for you "No, you're an idiot"

Oh yeah, Supa. Did you just buy a thesaurus too? Maybe you can lend it to il_duce to come up with some better sh!t.

Lastly, I love pu$$y...it's mmm mmm good.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"SupaDupaAFC
Don Juan

So what's the deal with wanking it too much? Will it seriously fall off? What are some health risks with jerkin off 5+ times a day?"

And you say he can't control his emotions. Boy you just ****!ng owned, now go sit on the toilet seat and wank your little knob of you ****ing penis jockey. You seriously are a retard.:rolleyes:

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
Oh please, do not be so sensitive! Wahh.

Im sure the girls love your "I NEED SOFT YOUNG GIRL FLESH" attitude. You are such a dipsh1t. That really turns them on, really.
Ok I see the issue here: you have a problem telling the difference between the online world and real life. You seem to think that my 'forum personality' is the same as my real life personality. Have you never considered that maybe when people post on these forums they may feel free to say things they wouldn't in real life? No obviously you haven't.

How about, instead of acting like a giant penis, you learn some self-disipline, abstemiousness, aplomb, balance, constraint, dignity, discipline, discretion, poise, repression, reserve, restraint, reticence, self-constraint, self-discipline, self-government, self-mastery, sobriety, stability, stoicism. Yes, that's right.
Again you're an idiot to think that I run around, mouth frothing with foam, howing "girl-flesh" like I'm a bad copy of Frankenstein's monster. As for self restraint, why don't you try to stop wanking it 5+ times a day. Yes, that's right.