Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's impossible to gain weight when you have...

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 2nd degree hemorrhoids, atleast I think. If I had severe degree, I don't think I can even move or even do anything.

Anyway, I was hoping if there's any experts on health and fitness could tell me if there's any possibility I could gain weight while having hemorrhoids. I used to weight 145-150, now I'm down to 120-130. I have had hemorrhoids for almost 2 years now. I have gone to the doctor, and all he gave me was cream and pills for the pain. He said if it doesnt go away then it's surgery. No way in hell am I going to do it, I refused to resort to that. I eat only veggies, fruits, and rice with soups. I avoid fried, spicy, and meat. I don't see how I'll gain weight if I avoid meat..

I was hoping you guys could give me some advice to maybe get rid of my hemorrhoids or ways for me to gain my weight back. Another thing is when I take a #2, it doesn't hurt, but it hurts afterward when I stand up or lay down. Sometimes I'm afraid to eat large portions..

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Dude, when it comes to your health you should not try to compromise, you have a condition that needs to be fixed. You cannot gain weight like you want to without having a proper amount of protein which IMO is very hard when avoiding meats.

You could try a mass gainer, I suggest Optimum Nutrition, their products are top notch.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/sm.html

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
I have 2nd degree hemorrhoids, atleast I think. If I had severe degree, I don't think I can even move or even do anything.

Anyway, I was hoping if there's any experts on health and fitness could tell me if there's any possibility I could gain weight while having hemorrhoids. I used to weight 145-150, now I'm down to 120-130. I have had hemorrhoids for almost 2 years now. I have gone to the doctor, and all he gave me was cream and pills for the pain. He said if it doesnt go away then it's surgery. No way in hell am I going to do it, I refused to resort to that. I eat only veggies, fruits, and rice with soups. I avoid fried, spicy, and meat. I don't see how I'll gain weight if I avoid meat..

I was hoping you guys could give me some advice to maybe get rid of my hemorrhoids or ways for me to gain my weight back. Another thing is when I take a #2, it doesn't hurt, but it hurts afterward when I stand up or lay down. Sometimes I'm afraid to eat large portions..
If its such a bad thing that you are in so much pain and it interferes with what you do along with the fact you say nothing has worked then maybe surgery is your only option. Get this issue fixed first man.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
I was hoping you guys could give me some advice to maybe get rid of my hemorrhoids...

If you have had hemorrhoids for 2 years, you need surgery. Go see a general or colorectal surgeon. If you dont want it then be willing to live with them indefinitely. It doesnt sound like conservative treatment is working for you.