Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's Good To Be Dating Again

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 8 months of keeping my ass single (and fvcking an orbiter), I'm dating a 34 year old British redheaded nurse. Could be a little hotter, but I'm not seeing any red flags as of yet which is a nice change. Really fun chick to hang out with, has her own car, her own place, seems really into me. I have fvck all in common with her, but after 8 months I've gotta start somewhere.

I've really come to detest dating women after the last few pieces of trash that fell my way. Staying single for 8 months was a much needed break to let some of the anger out of my system. I think I've finally settled down enough to actually enjoy the company of a woman.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you, but any chick who is 34 better damn well have her own place and own car, etc. No? Talk about bottom of the barrel pickings. Since I'm thinking of that, let me also share this.

My neighbors right next door to me are a nice married couple starting to enter their retirement years and all their kids are grown and have their own lives.

Except one.

Their oldest daughter, who is right around my age, still lives with them. She moved back in after she got divorced from her husband (first marriage for both) and also had her first kid. This all happened around 10 years ago. Yep, 10 years ago. Since then she's taken no real initiative to try and move back out on her own at all. She and her son are nice enough and they make great neighbors too, but my god, talk about just letting yourself go. She's closing in on 40 and in the entire 10 years she's been there I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen some guy come to the house for a date. She may have had others I don't know about, but the fact that she can't close the deal on any of these guys is really telling. It also doesn't help she's overweight and on a good day I'd be generous in rating her at about a 4.5.

She's going to end up a very bitter old woman in her later years.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
After 8 months of keeping my ass single (and fvcking an orbiter), I'm dating a 34 year old British redheaded nurse. Could be a little hotter, but I'm not seeing any red flags as of yet which is a nice change. Really fun chick to hang out with, has her own car, her own place, seems really into me.
I can't imagine dating a girl who didn't even have her own car. Unless you live in some place like New York or something where you don't really need one. I expect a chick to have her sh!t together to that extent, at least.

Not sure where you meet a British nurse, either. I don't think I've ever met a Brit in my life. I am highly attracted to redheads though, I'm jelly. Glad you are enjoying yourself. :up:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Good for you. IMO nurses and similar professions tend to be higher quality women than many other professions women claim to do or simply don't do. Being British, that may make this one an even better catch yet. Being redhead, that will just make her a h0rney little cat. Anyway, the caring, nurturing drive they have to be nurses, IMO, comes out in their personal lives and makes them relatively good genuine people and partners. Without genuine care and respect for human beings and the ability to roll with the punches one could never be a nurse. Or at least not last very long as one.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was chatting with a chick on OKC and she suddenly disappeared for a few days. Today I got this...

Also, I was thinking of deleting this account, would you care to exchange cell numbers?

I hope you receive this, my cell number is xxx-xxxx. Shoot me a text, I'm done with this site!
She deleted her account and delightfully placed all the power into my hands. She was also fairly attractive, and we have stuff in common.

The abundance seems to be returning!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see you surrendered any deleterious thinking, and moved forward with an open, fresh mind. Sometimes a break is needed for this purpose. :up:

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The adventures of Desdinova. I come and go through the years and I always look forward to what you do next. haha.