"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

It's funny when it's the Hot Babe that's all nervous and flustered!

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
606
Reaction score
9
Originally posted by Deus ex Pianoforte
If a girl said that to me I'd just roll my eyes and walk away.
Eye rolling is for girls and chumps. Tell her to go worry about her expanding waistline, that'll shut her up.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
If a girl said that to me I'd just roll my eyes and walk away.
And that is why you're an AFC.
 
Top