"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

It's funny when it's the Hot Babe that's all nervous and flustered!

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
606
Reaction score
9
Originally posted by Deus ex Pianoforte
If a girl said that to me I'd just roll my eyes and walk away.
Eye rolling is for girls and chumps. Tell her to go worry about her expanding waistline, that'll shut her up.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
If a girl said that to me I'd just roll my eyes and walk away.
And that is why you're an AFC.
 
Top