"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

It's Funny How...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
All a woman has to do to go from a HB6 to a HB9 is get some form of plastic surgery. I'm seeing more and more women from my past end up getting breast augmentation, gastric bypass, rhinoplasty and/or lip injections and they're instantly worshipped. Their entire lives instantly enhanced. One in particular is now taking trips around the world being paid for by some schmuck. Man what a stupid world we live in. Seeing this more and more often and it irritates me. If I'm coming off as a hater, I probably am. I wish I had a magic button to push to improve my life like this. Pretty much the equivalent of cheating the lottery.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
On the one hand it's crazy how a mere 5k to 8k boob job can elevate the DMV... Can't think of any investment on the male end that could do that. Some girls like tats, don't feel like hair transplants work the same magic for a bald dude. So on the one hand it's unfair... But on the other our SMV allows us to work in the field SIGNIFICANTLY longer. I'm never gonna have a babe fly me all over the world.. but the babes flying all over the world will only be able to do it during their prime years.... Whereas we can fly ourselves and enjoy the pleasures for God knows how long. I'm late 30s now meeting 18 to 40, got friends late 40s that regularly date girls mid twenties to early thirties.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
On the one hand it's crazy how a mere 5k to 8k boob job can elevate the DMV... Can't think of any investment on the male end that could do that. Some girls like tats, don't feel like hair transplants work the same magic for a bald dude. So on the one hand it's unfair... But on the other our SMV allows us to work in the field SIGNIFICANTLY longer. I'm never gonna have a babe fly me all over the world.. but the babes flying all over the world will only be able to do it during their prime years.... Whereas we can fly ourselves and enjoy the pleasures for God knows how long. I'm late 30s now meeting 18 to 40, got friends late 40s that regularly date girls mid twenties to early thirties.
Yea I suppose but that's going to take some time. I;m referring more about the instant gratification females get with these enhancements. They can go from HB6 to HB9 overnight. The only thing I can think of that dramatically increased my lay count was when I bought my sport bike. Chicks came flocking just for a ride.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Would you like a magic feather while you're at it? You need to grow up and stop fantasizing about shortcuts. There aren't any and you can't change that, the sooner you accept it, the happier you'll be.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Would you like a magic feather while you're at it? You need to grow up and stop fantasizing about shortcuts. There aren't any and you can't change that, the sooner you accept it, the happier you'll be.
Sorry I thought this was a forum to discuss stuff about women. I must be in the wrong place.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
All a woman has to do to go from a HB6 to a HB9 is get some form of plastic surgery. I'm seeing more and more women from my past end up getting breast augmentation, gastric bypass, rhinoplasty and/or lip injections and they're instantly worshipped.
I don't care for breast implants myself, but you're right, a girl will get a lot more attention after getting one (I'm guessing).
As for lip injections, I really hate that bee stung look, it's straight up nasty.

Anyway, it's just nature. Despite what they say here, women are the objects of desire, they are the gender that attracts, so it's only natural that anything that enhances their female appearance and sexuality increases their SMV. Even if a guy is a rock star, that is more of an achievement based status, rather than raw physical appeal.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
11,425
All women are really doing is increasing the competition among themselves. The more beautiful women there are, the better for us!
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
Boob jobs used to be horrible for a long time, but now, if done well, they can be fvcking amazing.
I agree techniques appear to have improved. I still see good ones and bad ones though.
 

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
I agree techniques appear to have improved. I still see good ones and bad ones though.
Yeah, like a pair of beach balls on a 5.2 girl. I knew the girl when she had mosquito bites. In her case, go big or go home should not have been the mind set. They actually look freakish to me, although I'm sure that she isn't having any trouble finding other men interested in playing with them.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I don't care what they do with their body, I just know that myself and other down to earth guys like me become inaccessible to that type of women. So I question whether it's actually an improvement, I guess it is if what you desire is being surrounded by dumb fvcks...

EDIT: This is what I see. Pretty on the outside, not much under the hood.
 
Last edited:
Top