Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's Funny How...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All a woman has to do to go from a HB6 to a HB9 is get some form of plastic surgery. I'm seeing more and more women from my past end up getting breast augmentation, gastric bypass, rhinoplasty and/or lip injections and they're instantly worshipped. Their entire lives instantly enhanced. One in particular is now taking trips around the world being paid for by some schmuck. Man what a stupid world we live in. Seeing this more and more often and it irritates me. If I'm coming off as a hater, I probably am. I wish I had a magic button to push to improve my life like this. Pretty much the equivalent of cheating the lottery.

Reaction score
On the one hand it's crazy how a mere 5k to 8k boob job can elevate the DMV... Can't think of any investment on the male end that could do that. Some girls like tats, don't feel like hair transplants work the same magic for a bald dude. So on the one hand it's unfair... But on the other our SMV allows us to work in the field SIGNIFICANTLY longer. I'm never gonna have a babe fly me all over the world.. but the babes flying all over the world will only be able to do it during their prime years.... Whereas we can fly ourselves and enjoy the pleasures for God knows how long. I'm late 30s now meeting 18 to 40, got friends late 40s that regularly date girls mid twenties to early thirties.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the one hand it's crazy how a mere 5k to 8k boob job can elevate the DMV... Can't think of any investment on the male end that could do that. Some girls like tats, don't feel like hair transplants work the same magic for a bald dude. So on the one hand it's unfair... But on the other our SMV allows us to work in the field SIGNIFICANTLY longer. I'm never gonna have a babe fly me all over the world.. but the babes flying all over the world will only be able to do it during their prime years.... Whereas we can fly ourselves and enjoy the pleasures for God knows how long. I'm late 30s now meeting 18 to 40, got friends late 40s that regularly date girls mid twenties to early thirties.
Yea I suppose but that's going to take some time. I;m referring more about the instant gratification females get with these enhancements. They can go from HB6 to HB9 overnight. The only thing I can think of that dramatically increased my lay count was when I bought my sport bike. Chicks came flocking just for a ride.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you like a magic feather while you're at it? You need to grow up and stop fantasizing about shortcuts. There aren't any and you can't change that, the sooner you accept it, the happier you'll be.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you like a magic feather while you're at it? You need to grow up and stop fantasizing about shortcuts. There aren't any and you can't change that, the sooner you accept it, the happier you'll be.
Sorry I thought this was a forum to discuss stuff about women. I must be in the wrong place.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All a woman has to do to go from a HB6 to a HB9 is get some form of plastic surgery. I'm seeing more and more women from my past end up getting breast augmentation, gastric bypass, rhinoplasty and/or lip injections and they're instantly worshipped.
I don't care for breast implants myself, but you're right, a girl will get a lot more attention after getting one (I'm guessing).
As for lip injections, I really hate that bee stung look, it's straight up nasty.

Anyway, it's just nature. Despite what they say here, women are the objects of desire, they are the gender that attracts, so it's only natural that anything that enhances their female appearance and sexuality increases their SMV. Even if a guy is a rock star, that is more of an achievement based status, rather than raw physical appeal.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are really doing is increasing the competition among themselves. The more beautiful women there are, the better for us!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boob jobs used to be horrible for a long time, but now, if done well, they can be fvcking amazing.
I agree techniques appear to have improved. I still see good ones and bad ones though.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree techniques appear to have improved. I still see good ones and bad ones though.
Yeah, like a pair of beach balls on a 5.2 girl. I knew the girl when she had mosquito bites. In her case, go big or go home should not have been the mind set. They actually look freakish to me, although I'm sure that she isn't having any trouble finding other men interested in playing with them.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't care what they do with their body, I just know that myself and other down to earth guys like me become inaccessible to that type of women. So I question whether it's actually an improvement, I guess it is if what you desire is being surrounded by dumb fvcks...

EDIT: This is what I see. Pretty on the outside, not much under the hood.

Last edited: