Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's Embarrassingly Pathetic How Women Can't Even Cook anymore

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Women lack the ability to perform basic Adult Tasks like Cooking and cleaning these days, they think something as vital as cooking meals is some form of "oppression".

I've even had one woman i dated who said "i will just order take out when im hungry".

When did women become so infantilized? What do women seriously expect to do when they live on their own or have children one day?

I'm Gen Z and I have seen this with over 90% of women my age who outright refuse to even learn how to cook.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Women lack the ability to perform basic Adult Tasks like Cooking and cleaning these days, they think something as vital as cooking meals is some form of "oppression".

I've even had one woman i dated who said "i will just order take out when im hungry".

When did women become so infantilized? What do women seriously expect to do when they live on their own or have children one day?

I'm Gen Z and I have seen this with over 90% of women my age who outright refuse to even learn how to cook.
It’s her mother, a parenting failure as times have changed. Back in single earner family days it was one of the wife’s jobs so she was taught by mommy from a young age.
In today’s day and age a woman has to have the desire to care for others, and healthy home cooked meals fed to her man and family are a prime physical example of how much she cares for those she loves.

OR, she needs a desire to cook as a hobby…
OR, she just DGAF…

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
In today’s day and age a woman has to have the desire to care for others, and healthy home cooked meals fed to her man and family are a prime physical example of how much she cares for those she loves.
It's not just that, but when she moves out and lives on her own. What does she expect to do exactly? Ordering take out is expensive and unhealthy.

It's also so weird that many mothers don't teach their kids to cook.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
See it as an advantage not a disadvantage.

Second date is always dinner at my place. They always bring wine and every single time a women has come to mine for dinner, we have shagged. It is the perfect set-up.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
See it as an advantage not a disadvantage.

Second date is always dinner at my place. They always bring wine and every single time a women has come to mine for dinner, we have shagged. It is the perfect set-up.
Do you guys cook together, the few times i did that were great for building chemistry.

Probably the few times i genuinely had fun on a date.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Just another form of laziness.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They refuse to learn as some kind of political statement when in reality it’s a very basic life skill. You can’t always have someone else cook for you and you can’t just eat ramen all the time.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys cook together, the few times i did that were great for building chemistry.

Probably the few times i genuinely had fun on a date.
Yes, cooking together is ideal. Or at least giving her something to do (grate this, chop that, can you take this to the table?), so she feels like she is giving to you too. Cooking and eating together is one of the most intimate things humans can do. And in her mind cook-eat-bang creates a very different story to drink-get drunk-bang.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what you mean by can't cook. I had pretty much not cooked a single thing in my life when I left home, but learnt how to cook basic, tasty, healthy stuff that fit in with my gym/healthy lifestyle quickly. It's not that difficult to get recipes and follow instructions online.

If you're talking more complicated, I'm not interested as not worth time investment.

So seems more a question of laziness if women 'can't cook' and need to order takeaways all the time.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1631116871700.png

I'll be Gawd Damned if I am gonna DEPEND on a woman cooking for me... In fact I enjoy the challenge and process of creating a tasty meal for my family and friends. But the real enjoyment is having a group all do a part of the meal, table setting and cleanup. I won't be alone doing it unless I am eatin alone. EVERYBODY, Male or Female better have some skin in the game. Dinner is not over until dishes are in the dishwasher and the kitchen is clean.

I have a hell of a time sitting back and letting someone do all the work while I relax. And FWIW I hate it whenpeople sitback and expect me to do all the work.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm torn on this subject cause I like having someone to cook for me so I can be efficient with my time, but I know women don't know how to make healthy or savory foods for the life of them. I can eat a salad straight but women like it with ranch and blue cheese, defeating the purpose of it. Thinking back to the time of old, men were the cookers of all the entrees due to the care you have to put to it to have it come out just right. Men cut up the animal and then throw it on the fire. I don't know if women really were suppose to be cooks to begin with. They usually suck.

Reaction score
View attachment 7081

I'll be Gawd Damned if I am gonna DEPEND on a woman cooking for me... In fact I enjoy the challenge and process of creating a tasty meal for my family and friends. But the real enjoyment is having a group all do a part of the meal, table setting and cleanup. I won't be alone doing it unless I am eatin alone. EVERYBODY, Male or Female better have some skin in the game. Dinner is not over until dishes are in the dishwasher and the kitchen is clean.

I have a hell of a time sitting back and letting someone do all the work while I relax. And FWIW I hate it whenpeople sitback and expect me to do all the work.
lmao exactly, I know what I like and I can control what I cook. A lot of women these days can't cook shvt and think bland food is the best.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm torn on this subject cause I like having someone to cook for me so I can be efficient with my time, but I know women don't know how to make healthy or savory foods for the life of them. I can eat a salad straight but women like it with ranch and blue cheese, defeating the purpose of it. Thinking back to the time of old, men were the cookers of all the entrees due to the care you have to put to it to have it come out just right. Men cut up the animal and then throw it on the fire. I don't know if women really were suppose to be cooks to begin with. They usually suck.
Most of the top chefs in the UK are men.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just another form of laziness.
This really sums it up. Women who can't cook come from mothers who can't cook. It's a very bad sign of a laziness.

I also love the coping meme when this is brought up with women:

"Him: Can you cook?
Me: Um, Can you build a house? F*k U"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually anyone who don't know how to cook should be ashamed of himself, 3 things everyone should do the very least, cooking, swimming, fighting, these 3 are the big 3 anyone men and woman should do, its the very least for survival, then there is the lesser, laundry, survival training(knowing what to eat and can't) and a craft something you can do.

for example I know the big 3, and even if my survival skills are not that good (could learn more), in craft session i'm up to woodworking metalworking, plus weapon making, hell given some chemicals I can even make gunpowder and guns, but these are more my line of knowing how to use any weapon

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women have figured out that the only activity they need to do is to open their legs for access to the Golden Vajaya. :rolleyes: