Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's all over (for my young marrage advisors)

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well now it's really over. She's gone, and although I should feel happy I feel pretty low.

Tell me again why this is is good thing. And if it is, my is it so hard to move on?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause your 19 and you got a good 10 years of hardcore single life left.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MichaelangelloB
Well now it's really over. She's gone, and although I should feel happy I feel pretty low.

Tell me again why this is is good thing. And if it is, my is it so hard to move on?
Stop crying, you just saved alot of money...I remember when I was 17, we went to an amusement park for a school trip...And there was these girls, they flirted and I spent like $80 on those b1tches, and I didnt even get anything in return...Thats when I realized that I dont think I could ever spend money on a woman besides my mother...I just cant do it...People ask me why I dont have a girl, and its cause I dont want to spend money on them while dating...If a girl starts talking about me spending money, I just leave the girl, I dont care how good she looks...

Damn I should of stayed on topic...Sorry...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you're human

Hidden behind all the posturing on this site is the failure to acknowledge that hurting when breaking up with a woman is a natural thing.

Believe me, 99.9 percent of the DJ's here have been hurt or bummed, if not, they're robots. Besides, about 80 percent of them are lying here when they write stuff. Most say they're making 6 or 7 figures, are b-nging a different woman every night and have never been bummed about a breakup.

B.S.

You hurt because you're human and perhaps you actually have a soul and a heart. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging pain and using that as a catalyst to improve your life.

Breaking the engagement and breaking up was the right thing to do. Sure you're gonna be bummed for awhile -- if you weren't than the relationship meant nothing.

But move forward the best you can. Ignore the posers here who say they've never been hurt. B.S. And the ones that supposedly never have been hurt have no soul or heart and will live out the rest of their days in an old folks home or solo apartment all by themselves as bitter old men.

Now go out there, date up a storm and have fun!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% correct Westcoaster :)

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loss

Your dealing with a loss. (broken heart)

Life is about loss.

Examples:

My friend lost his chance at promotion.

I lost my good job.

My neighbor lost her mother.

You lost your girlfriend.

What don't kill you will make you a stronger man!

cave dweller

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Reaction score
No you tell your heart why its a good thing !

Do the Pros and Cons thing

Take a large piece of paper
Write across the top the heading "breaking up with XXXX(Her name)"
Draw a line down the middle making two colums.
Left colum you write the heading "Good things" (pro)
Right colum heading "negatives" (con)
Now play procecutor and defendant !
For each and every negative thing you can think of and list to the right side, the defence gets to cross examine and also gets to put a good thing on the left side list.

Dont think about how you feel about the things you write (good and bad) Just write them down like a DJudge would ! fair and equal !

Your logical mind will plain on paper know. You will be suprised at the result and wonder why anybody at all is in a relationship. Feelings somehow cloud our logic ! Now is the time for Your logic to clear your feelings.

Try it and give us a feedback.