"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

It's all or nothing.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Imagine living a life along such guidelines. A system so harsh hurts to think about but is so attractive in it's flawlessness.

We'd have to adapt I suppose. The site, I mean. Lost, sad (depressed?) confused... and here we are. All the answers. And to think that there once was no internet o_O

What did they do then with their girl problems? They didn't have an online forum where they could anonymously ask questions and give advice. AFCs giving each other AFC advice? Oh oh!!! I wonder now if we are getting ahead here. We had an obsession with girls and simply transfered it to something else. Another hobby, but nonetheless an addiction holding us back. Maybe we aren't done?

How many of us learned what life could really be like? How much fun we could truly have... I for one did. That first sense a freedom from girls and then that second one to be whoever the hell you wanted to be. But then we stopped. It was felt once and that was enough. Nope sorry, not anymore. It's all or nothing. I enlisted and I quit. But no longer, nah uh. My friends aren't holding me back. Hah! Pathetic excuse. We already established who was the one behind the controls to your life.

Well, it does work. I mean, you are much happier than billions of people. But is that enough? Heh... Will we ever be content? This is all mental masturbation =D The will power, the drive.... To go to the places you need to reach. A slow process that eventually forces itself upon us through age. I wonder how I'm going to die... I decided to die a death worth dieing. Then I thought... How about living a life worth living? Here is my calling. I have been summoned.

A person can only take advantage of you as much as you let them. But don't forget to hold your guard against yourself.

You have to wonder, are girls the missing link? Is happiness the missing link? AFC/DJ/Jerk? A finality is all that is needed. Take care to go the whole way. A shame to waste such talent once the fun begins!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
What did they do then with their girl problems? They didn't have an online forum where they could anonymously ask questions and give advice.
As much as I dislike some of your statements that one has a lot of thought in it...
 

Biphoria

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
The problem is in fact that we set our standards where we want to and naturally demand that everyone else live up to them. After all, the difference between the DJ and normie is that the DJ meets the standards first and foremost.

Your standards are way too high for the tastes of most people.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by LikRetsam

What did they do then with their girl problems?
Back then, they did not care if hb9 looked at them or not.


Originally posted by LikRetsam

Will we ever be content?
Maybe the world is not enough?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
If they didn't care then, why do we care now?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
I personally don't. Therefore I dont know.


Has something to do with all the comforts we have now.

Back then, life was alot harder. Even look 50 or so years back. Now, it isn't the same.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by InsidiousNstinct
Media...
:) Always an easy answer, isn't it?
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
No. Im saying they had better things to worry about.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I think this site helps 90% of the people here. There is that odd person that is great, and then enters the site and thinks about everything too much. Everyone else gets helped dramtically by the site, but their own insecurities and procrastination holds them back. You can't blame the website for not approaching, that's just sad. The post was coo, i liked the part about a life worth living instead of a death worth dying, sounded poetic.


The media didn't force you to listen to it, you gave in and was raised by it. There are many people in the world who aren't influenced by television because of lack of money or just willpower...
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by InsidiousNstinct
Media...
I would agree that the media or even the big bad society did this to us. It's the Man's fault! but... that won't get anything done.

I like to think we're responsible for our lives. It's our fault. Atleast in this case, we have the power to do something about it.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
we have the power to do something about it.

Not when we like to sit in our lazy boys and eat twinkies all day. ;)
 
Top