"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

It's all about the ****y and Funny Attitude..

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Well the idea, hit me last night while i was sleeping... as I was thinking of all my relationships and what I was gonna do with my dating life... i realized.. that all my past successes with woman... mostly came out of my ****y and funny attitude... like all the chix i landed.. who were stand offish and stuck up at the start, turned into talkative, sweet and fun to be with people.

So i was sitting on my bed last night kinda thinking of all the things I'd used to say to these gurls, and as I kept thinking of the different convos... i realized that as I was going through all these events of hinting teasing, flirting, busting the ladiez balls.. I actually felt my confidence level rising and it kinda felt like I had my game back and could get the ladies attracted again... =p

As I was saying these lines in my head, i was actually laugh'n at my own jokes thinking Wow! That's a killer... The thing is they aren't mean or anything... they're actually funny, and you can imagine the girl laughing at this kind of thing and giving you a slap.. etc.. etc..

So a great idea is to leave some time for yourself everyday or so, and think of some situations where you could you ****y funny...

Come on guyz it'd be great to have some ****y and funny examples for the freshman here!!!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
****y and Funny is better when you come up with it on the spot, so I probably wont have any real good stuff on my mind. What are some example situations? Give me aclue on the conversation and maybe what the HB says
 

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Yer ur right, it is kinda hard.. but i guess when ur in the attitude... it just kinda comes naturally... hmmmm... situations.. alot of them came to me last night.. while i was thinking about them.. but yer cant seem to remember them right now...

But i guess.. while interacting with gurls my mindset is basically ****y n funny. because yer.. it says all the right things to the gurl you want to meet...

ne one got any good examples they can think of from off the spot??? Say the context is, the girls is on about school and asking u q's about school life etc... basically boring topics...

2nd.. simply approaching a girl to get number or start conversation... say in a shopping mall.... and she's simply brousing around... doin her own stuff... ne one got a good idea of how to turn this situation into a ****y and funny one in order to distinguish urself.. from all the other everiday guys that try and apporach her?? ...
 

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
okai okai.. i think this is better way of summing it up... ??? Since ****y n funny is best done on the spot.... What's the best mindset.. to put urself in... in order to feel the attitude of ****y and funny.. because basically when your in ****y and funny your voice tone changes, ur body language.. basically your entire character.. and everything and anyhting you say.. will pretty much..get the gurl laughing and slapping you...

I think this would be a great tip for the fresh Dj's... Once you've experienced the C&f attitude... you wont believe.. how woman.. respond to you... ;)
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
i find that practicing ****y funny is best done out in real life.

BUT.......the other good place to practice it is on IM. In real life you gotta be able to spit out stuff as quickly as someone ends a sentence. You cant really stop and think too long or else it becomes werid. On IM, you can talk and stop to think about what you want to say. But dont take 5 mins to respond....it should give you an extra 30s-1min to come up with a good C&F response. Doing this helped me think of better things to say...so after couple of months doing it online...i am now able to spit out awesome C&F stuff in real life...some even better than if i had to stop and think about it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top