"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

It's A God Damn Alpha Herd

Martini Joe

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
What's up fellas.

Tomorrow night I'm going to be hitting an unfamiliar lounge/club with a bigger group of guys then I normally hit the town with; upwards to 10 total and I think most are single. Tomorrow has been pumped up all week long and a few of these guys I know already are not hardship-cases when it comes to the ladies, so I expect the gaming to step up to "playoff-like" intensity.

Anyway, I've got a few small issues to deal with here. Aside from the 9 other not-very-homely kats kicking around, one of my strong suits I'm sure will be muddled is my very deep voice. Another is that one of the guys just got back from a vacation overseas, and has got good stories up the yin-yang to drop out there. I'm here just getting my first real break from 3 months of working like a ***** in debt to her pimp.

I don't mind taking wing here and there and I don't think they'll be much blocking going down, but I'm curious: what's the good word in a mingle like this?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
WTF did you just say?
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Thank god! I thought it was just me!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Martini Joe
If I had laid it all out in ebonics no one would have said anything.


What's up fellas.

Tomorrow night I be goin ta be hittin an unfamiliar lounge/club wit a bigger group of guys then I normally hit da town wit; upwards ta 10 total and I think most is sinle. Tomorrow has been pumped up all week long and a few of these guys I know already is not hardship-cases when it comes ta da ladies, so I expect da gamin ta step up ta "playoff-like" intensity.

Anyway, I've got a few small issues ta deal wit heea. Aside from da 9 other not-very-homely kats kickin around, one of muh strong suits I be sho will be muddled be muh very deep voice. Another be dat one of da guys just got back from a vacation ovaseas, and has got crunk stories up da yin-yang ta drop out der. I be heea just gettin muh first real break from 3 months of workin like a ***** in debt ta her pimp.

I don't mind takin win heea and der and I don't think they'll be much blockin goin down, but I be curious: what's da crunk word in a minle like dis?


Hmmm nope, still does nothing for me...
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Alpha herd? Whatevers. Whatever you do, you want to hang around them and appear social in front of everyone else at the club.

Occasionally you want to seperate yourself from the herd and if you're good looking or seem cool enough.. the cats will come hunting the lone guy who just stumbled out of the herd.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Thats great... going to the club with ten hot guys.

- Great social proof!
- Great way to stick out from the crowd! (Taking up 2 full tables)
- Great opener!

Shyt, why you stressin?
 

Martini Joe

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Alpha herd? Whatevers. Whatever you do, you want to hang around them and appear social in front of everyone else at the club.
Well I just don't know what it is alpha means around here. Maybe someone who's got everyone mesmerized by a voodoo charm? I don't want to know. But my preference is in the man that is more agressive than not in making things click for himself socially.; some kind of progress. I know a lot of kats like that, hence the herd. You don't need to see 12 Brad Pitts dancing in your head here.

Occasionally you want to seperate yourself from the herd and if you're good looking or seem cool enough.. the cats will come hunting the lone guy who just stumbled out of the herd.
I'm guessing you mean I should approach solo on the signals I get when I'm away from the herd? I've always thought there's something fishy about a broad that will pounce on a man if the reason isn't obvious (Like a heffer in heat; the plain old fugly).
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Have ground rules established with your buddies if they're serious about Game. Read up on Wing Rules. Very basic and #1 rule, He Who Opens First Gets First Pick.

Either split up so you DON'T look like a big C0CK FARM or play it off like a Bachelor Party. In fact, bring a "Scavenger Hunt" sheet that says crazy sh1t like getting a girl's panties, diaphragm, kiss, *******, etc.
 

Martini Joe

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JT47319
Have ground rules established with your buddies if they're serious about Game. Read up on Wing Rules. Very basic and #1 rule, He Who Opens First Gets First Pick.

Either split up so you DON'T look like a big C0CK FARM or play it off like a Bachelor Party. In fact, bring a "Scavenger Hunt" sheet that says crazy sh1t like getting a girl's panties, diaphragm, kiss, *******, etc.
This is what I'm talking about, kids. Thank you, JT. Where can I find this Wing thing?


--nevermind. Found it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I understood every word. I don't know why these other cats can't hear ya. Game recognized.

Too many weenies in one pool. But just look your best and make sure you make eye contact with all of the honeys to see which ones are biting.

Your one up on the game if you start with the eye contact then approach over your boys who will be just standing around drinking and talking.
 

phillydude

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Philly, dude
I got what you said too playa...

Every ten minutes or so, break off from the group. Take a step outside, go to the bathroom, grab a smoke, walk around the room, etc. Make it obvious to any girl watching the group that, while you are part of the group of alpha males, you are not necessarily so attached that you can't be on your own without them. Accepted by the pack, but still a lone wolf, always hungry.

Or else find the guy with the most game and stick close to him. Let him do the work (and take first pick), but if he's got it going on, you'll get plenty of residuals. And the cast offs will still be HB's
 

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Martini

Hey Martinit I look at it this way, this is a very good opportunity for you to get out of your comfort zone. Now your playing with the big boys and if you get out there and hustle, and try you'll be right there with them. I think you know how to handle yourself, it's all inside you. Just be there that's all I can say, watch them, get on their levle and try new things and show them that you can approach women too. They'll set the pace and if they turn out to be pvssys, and they're not talking to any particular women then take a chance and show them what you've got.
 
Top