Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's a game...

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only a game!

A game of 'the more you give the more you get'!

1. The more you give the more you'll get!
What can you give a girl.. looks, smarts, a dance.. even that's not enough! Learn to speak more languages.. work out.. Learn to cook.. Don't lose your time smoking weed and sleeping.. fvcking time is passing and you have less to live.. why not waste it on something you can gain from later (or even right now!)?

2. The better you can mix what you give the better you'll get!
When you have enough to give and started mixing them, good things will happen..
If you can cook and dance.. You'll magically give the illusion that you can create romance, fvck, use your body better!
If you have good looks and are funny.. You'll magically become so fvcking irresistable, even the dead we'll be amazed! But think if you had only good looks or if you were only funny, it's completely different story, isn't it?

3. If you can't give something, you can always give something similar, creating the same effect!
If you don't have the looks.. You can always have good clothes, nice haircut, nice deodorant..
If you are not so smart.. You can always become more funny.. you can easily start learning 2 words from the dictionary that you don't know and see what happens...

So, what can YOU give.. How well can YOU play the game?

P.S. This is my first 'official' (outside my journal) advice, so don't be harsh ;)

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont expect more than what you're willing to give. Good post.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post!

Give without expectation... that way, whatever you recieve has that much more spice.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot, MoAF: Thanks for the replies, guys!

BUMP

59 views... and only 2 replies.. come one people.. I'm learning too.. disagree with me.. argue with me.. COME ON ! ;) ;)

mike14

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree