Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's a boy!!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great news!

Congrats backy b.

This kid has a father that he can be proud of who is going to teach him right in every respect.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats bro,

now, teach him to be a real man, ;)

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done that man!
I was about 9 pounds when I was born :D

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

theres your cheering section from Comic_Relief

comic_relief

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats BB!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update:

well...my son hates me. It's almost comical now. it used to be when I held him he would cry. now if I sit anywhere near him he cries. earlier today i walked in the room while he was sleep and he woke up crying. I said damnit now...now you are just taking it too far. you don't even know i'm here!

my little sister funny enough did the same thing. I couldn't babysit her until she was almost 2 because she refused to be left with me. she'd cry herself to sleep. I hate it becuase I wouldn't mind babysitting to let my GF have some free time, but hey.

Anyway, I see myself in him but he looks alot like his mom, which is a good thing because his mom is hot.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny enough I've been sleeping like a baby. Millie however (my GF) poor baby. we will have to figure something out. she's a trooper. I want to help but the baby thinks i'm the devil!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not a big brown fan, neither is she. My dog is named Nearco who is a very inmportant stallion in horse racing history. she talked me into going to get pictures taken with her and the baby. i didn't want to because that is like the ultimate 'we are in a relationship" moment, when you go and take pictures with someone else, then she made a pretty good point, we are in a relationship. oh yeah i said... that's a pretty good point. you do have my child and all, I supposed the least I can do is stand in front of a camera. so i will post pictures when I get them up

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats! Hope he's healthy and happy!