Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's a boy!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my GF gave birth to a 5 pound 2 once boy earlier today, we haven't named him yet. he's too cute!!! but he is like...lol, white. he seems to be pretty healthy and my GF is fine. She's sleep (both of them) so I'm crusing the net.

I'll try to post pics later today

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations!

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, time flies like crazy. It seems like a few days ago you were posting about her being pregnant.

Anyway, congratulations man.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congratulations for the healthy bundle of joy!
he sure is tiny huh?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah he's pretty small. I was 3 and a half pounds when I was born, my little sister was 4 pounds 6 ounces. I guess it's genetic.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
the boy is lucky to have a father that can teach him the game.
yeah I'll have hiim betting pick 3's and pick 6's by the time he's in 2nd grade :woo:

He will be the only 2nd grader that knows what a Dosage Index is.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
yeah I'll have hiim betting pick 3's and pick 6's by the time he's in 2nd grade :woo:

He will be the only 2nd grader that knows what a Dosage Index is.
...lol... that too!

but i was talking about females. but yeah... now he can be rich too!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know not to change subjects, but that's funny. My dad sat me down VERY early and taught me the ins and outs of horse racing. he knows his ****. but he could never make a living at it,b ecause alot of people don't understand what I mean by it really is a JOB with risk analysis and all. that part he does'nt comprehend, but the horses he knows just as well as I do

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FVCK! I was just doing my laundry thinking to myself: "Backbreaker's lady should be due real soon, wonder if he has names planned?" I would like to give you a big "congratulations!"

You sound like you are ahead of the game compared to those who keep on w/their negative notions about having a child. Most of the time they come off as immature people who couldn't hold their own w/o mommy & daddy. Everyone will have to bite the bullet and grow up eventually.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats man, that's awesome!

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!