Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It will soon be OVER for female sports

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard it said, and I agree, that it's the women themselves who need to put a stop to this. Women need to speak out against this, but unfortunately they are the demographic most likely to buy into it (outside of actual LGBTQs).

At least mens sports are under no similar threat.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard it said, and I agree, that it's the women themselves who need to put a stop to this. Women need to speak out against this, but unfortunately they are the demographic most likely to buy into it (outside of actual LGBTQs).

At least mens sports are under no similar threat.
I’m still waiting for all the FtM athletes to start dominating men’s sports.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Florida has a tranny mma fighter. From what I hear, "she" has no talent as a martial artist and is just abusing the system, fights by gorilla bullying weaker female opponents, won't even stand toe to toe and trade punches...how sad is it to fight girls and still look like a pvssy.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already heard women speaking out against this in private, but I doubt anything will come of it though and those who have sway and power will be afraid to speak out on the matter.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl in any sport that a ballsack-chick enters the competition, should all not play/compete, just walk. That will put
A stop to the cowards real fast.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, rub their noses in it. This is just elevating the mockery of biological males competing against biological women to the logical conclusion.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against male that identify as women to compete in women sport as long as I can bet on the matches.

Ok now seriously, please remind me which demographics support the most the current "human rights battle".

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally nobody cares about female sports other than gymnastics
Males play all sports at a higher level than females.

When people care about female sports, it is usually the more attractive, feminine women in the sport.

Tennis is a good example with some attractive women. The most successful attractive woman in tennis was Maria Sharapova, She won 5 major tournaments during the 2000s-2010s. She made a lot of money on endorsements because she was good looking and had some on the court achievements. Her looks were definitely in decline by the time she retired from pro tennis at age 32. Genie Bouchard was a top juniors players and played in her first major pro tournament at the 2013 Australian Open at age 18. In 2014, Bouchard made the semifinals or finals of the first 3 major tournaments of the year at age 19-20, and she was starting to get attention for being good looking. She was getting endorsement deals and modeling offers. Her tennis achievements started to fall off as she started to get more money for being good looking.

Beach volleyball is known for attractive female players. There are even some hotties in indoor volleyball.

There are some attractive female swimmers too and they tend to get attention in Olympic years.

Soccer can have the occasional attractive woman. Women's soccer doesn't get much attention though.

Volleyball and soccer are probably the best co-ed sports options for men to meet women in order to find dates, as I've highlighted before.

Last edited:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on board. Feminists have been screaming for decades that they are equal to men and can do anything men can do. Now there are chemically emasculated men, trans women, giving them a little competition. Ladies, if you're equal to men, let's see it.

A side product is that we now see that feminists are not as pro-equal rights as they claimed.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, for one, will not be shedding any tears when this happens. The very idea of professional female sports is absurd.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Florida has a tranny mma fighter. From what I hear, "she" has no talent as a martial artist and is just abusing the system, fights by gorilla bullying weaker female opponents, won't even stand toe to toe and trade punches...how sad is it to fight girls and still look like a pvssy.
The fact that female MMA fighters exist in the first place is an even greater travesty. There is nothing less feminine than MMA. I can’t even think of what a male equivalent of that would be. A guy who wears tampons?

The more I think about it, the more I realize that trannies competing in female sports is not such a bad idea after all. For decades, women have been yapping about being able to do anything a man can do. Every movie nowadays has a female heroine kicking men’s asses left and right. Police and fire departments are required to hire women because they are just as tough and strong as men. And yet, you take a very mediocre heterogametic athlete, put “her” in a female sport and the result is complete and utter domination over pen!s-less females. And then, predictably, the wymynz start complaining about how it’s all so unfaaaaair!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that female MMA fighters exist in the first place is an even greater travesty. There is nothing less feminine than MMA.
Crowds love the chick fights. From the perspective of the promoter, women fighters bring 10x the drama. At the amateur level, they are much more likely to not show up, or cause problems if they do.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those trannies beating women in female leagues appease to the sexist men desire to see such entertainment..that business will grow esponentially.

Just check youtube comments of videos of random drunk men slapping women after they slapped them first, the anger is real.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of articles on interest in viewing female sports on TV....

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that female MMA fighters exist in the first place is an even greater travesty. There is nothing less feminine than MMA. I can’t even think of what a male equivalent of that would be. A guy who wears tampons?

The more I think about it, the more I realize that trannies competing in female sports is not such a bad idea after all. For decades, women have been yapping about being able to do anything a man can do. Every movie nowadays has a female heroine kicking men’s asses left and right. Police and fire departments are required to hire women because they are just as tough and strong as men. And yet, you take a very mediocre heterogametic athlete, put “her” in a female sport and the result is complete and utter domination over pen!s-less females. And then, predictably, the wymynz start complaining about how it’s all so unfaaaaair!
Amen brother. Sure I love to watch Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow or Kate Beckinsale fighting vampires but this is in the movies and they still look hot. The girls in MMA are not feminine in a traditional sense. I’d rather see a woman in a dress than getting punched in the face and acting tough.

I do feel bad for the normal girls that might actually be good athletes and have been competing at some collegiate level. Along comes a tranny and destroys your records and opportunities.

But hey, feminist say we are all equal. “Anything men can do, we can do better.” Sure, we’ll sit back and watch the dumpster fire burn as you destroy your own kind. And to be honest, almost nobody watches female sports. Most of these women are lesbians anyway. Men will watch beach volleyball or the Olympics because the athletes are hot. Once you find out she’s a lesbian, the attraction and interest dies. Our evolutionary biology is always running in the background and once you remove the possibility for reproduction it’s game over.

1680880221821.jpeg

1680880273229.gif

Yeah, I could give two sh!ts about women’s soccer but all of a sudden I’m interested in women’s track and field. Go figure. So now imagine, Usain Bolt shows up in a dress with fake eye lashes and lip stick. He destroys the record books for all eternity and no woman ever comes remotely close from then on. How does this help future generations of women? Wake up ladies. They will have to be the ones to stop this non-sense.