Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It was nice meeting you text right after date?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree no one should be so adamant, particularly when it comes to dissecting personal circumstances of strangers over the internet.

That said, this event happened 13 years ago. 13 years ago this wasn’t such a bad response from a woman after a date. But today a lot of women are using this as a soft or polite rejection. A lot of guys here probably responded thinking this just happened to you.

Have you gotten one of these “nice to meet you” texts very recently? You might find a completely different outcome than you did 13 years ago... so all the same, don’t assume just because they are wrong about something that happened way back then means you’re right about something like that if it happens now.

Case in point about guys not getting the details right, this didn't happen 13 years ago. This was days ago.

The guy was talking about another thread I posted about an incident that happened 13 years ago.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally it IS the kiss of death if she says it or texts it after a date.

Someone who intends to see you again won’t say that.

Delete her number. Game over.
Whaaaat?

Please don't delete her number man. Tell her "it was nice meeting you too" proceed on tryna bang this chick.

Tf is wrong with ya'll?
Aren't we suppose help one another here ???

Dude chicks aren't machines. There's no guide to them. "She said this" "I gotta say/ do this" yes a lot of things on this site are super helpful and will work. But goddamn man, have some fun with these woman man. I feel like we overthink things too much. It was a stupid text referring to the good time you spent together.

If she wasn't interested or had a boring time she would't have texted you back especially not first! And if you texted first and she wasnt interested she most likely would've been very cold with her response.

And if she is using it as a polite way to reject you. Who cares. Move on. There's more hoes than stars.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Texting is different. That’s probably where I went off track. Fair enough.

But honestly, without exception, every time I went on a first date and it ended with a verbal “It was nice meeting you” from her, I found it to be a brush off. And she usually said it with a cold dismissive tone. No smile, no kiss. A firm brush off.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But honestly, without exception, every time I went on a first date and it ended with a verbal “It was nice meeting you” from her, I found it to be a brush off. And she usually said it with a cold dismissive tone. No smile, no kiss. A firm brush off.
Verbally yes, I'd agree. But any form of text post date is usually an indicator of high interest.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that’s where I dropped the ball.

And if the post-date text had a smiley emoticon at the end, it’s high interest no matter what it says.
Haha, unless its saying "lets just be friends"

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score

Damn really? That's harsh man. The last time I went on a date I walked the chick back to her car and on the way she said "it was nice meeting you" and I said " yea it was good meeting you too". When we go to her car we hugged before she left and as she walked away I grabbed arm and pulled her back towards me and kissed her. She almost ate my damn face off with some crazy passion.

You also gotta see how the date went man. If it was pretty lame and you guys didnt have chemistry. Then yea take her saying that as shes over it.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have thought it was just days ago too, but when you purposefully hold back details and have admitted to using situations over a decade old to “test people”, what and i supposed to assume?

I just said in post 22 that just the other thread was 13 years ago. This was the last post in this thread right before you posted post post 23 where you replied thinking this was 13 years ago too.....there is nothing to assume, I gave the detail but you missed it. Again, my point stands just like I said. Advice on forums is dangerous because people don't read the details well. Generally you don't have that problem and I appreciate your advice. But a lot of people do. And I always have to be careful because reading comprehension and critical thinking can be issues in forums. Ever heard of Reddit? That place is like God damned retards.

Then there are posts that are so insightful that don't even really matter as far as the details of what they read, for example posts like guru where he said that generally it's the intent of the actions not too much the message that's important in this case the fact that she texted me so soon after the date is what's important and shows high level of interest, it doesn't matter what the context of the messages is unless it's downright I'm sorry I don't think this will work out. My point is that you have to take the advice on this form with grain of salt because so many people have such poor reading comprehension or just plain miss things because they skim. On top of that in another thread somebody tried to use a single experience with one girl to basically say that that's the gospel for all situations based on one sample with that one girl out of billions of possible samples in a population. I understand not everyone is a statistics geek like me, but I would have thought most people realize that one incident out of billions on incidents isn't a "study".

That said, my two tests worked well. They proved my point but also showed me that there are usually one or two great posts in a thread. Guru, you and others have had great ones in this and other threads that have actually helped.

Last edited:

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a guy who not only missed the "First kiss, french or not" in the thread title, but in the very short body of the post, he missed it there too. His comment? Pretty sure if you are sleeping with them you can french kiss them. Some guy actually liked that comment too. Welcome to the ignore list if you have a reading comprehension below 7th grade...Exactly my point about forums.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/first-kiss-french-or-not.255614/#post-2605369

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that’s where I dropped the ball.

And if the post-date text had a smiley emoticon at the end, it’s high interest no matter what it says.
Usually, she is hoping you will habe a couple texts and ask her out again. Not her job to take the initiative but very common for women to reach out to get you to take it.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
jnMissouri, it’s understandable. But don’t be so full of your self. You can improve on your dates. If you would just kclose or hclose or better of all things bring her to your place to fclose, she would not have to message you this. Just validate the girl properly. Advance.

As a matter of fact it is alpha to fclose on first date. Poor women rarely get that.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a supermarket just over an hour ago to buy something to eat, I only had buck 50 with me, 100 rubles, plus some change.
If you're in a country where the currency is called "rubles", then you're way ahead in the game.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, dinner is a beta date. That's what betas do, they take a date to a dinner, it's boring. Take her to a museum or movie if you gonna do a dinner date. She been to a dinner date more than she been to movies or museum, I can grantee you that. Take women for drinks, bars, pubs. Now if it's a dinner date at your place, that's a different story. Because at your place is fun, some sexual sh1t can happen at your place, and it's natural. Restaurants are boring, fvcking in the bathroom almost never happens, and transition from a restaurant to your place requires something in between.
While a dinner date is not warranted for an initial date, it is nice to eat out at a decent place with someone rather than alone, so there is value just in that.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Then there are posts that are so insightful that don't even really matter as far as the details of what they read, for example posts like guru where he said that generally it's the intent of the actions not too much the message that's important in this case the fact that she texted me so soon after the date is what's important and shows high level of interest, it doesn't matter what the context of the messages is unless it's downright I'm sorry I don't think this will work out. My point is that you have to take the advice on this form with grain of salt because so many people have such poor reading comprehension or just plain miss things because they skim.
You haven’t said anything about your situation with the girl that texted you “nice to meet you.” It was a bait to see what everyone would say.

Obviously no one knows the situation better than you, but advice here is not a one size fits all and most posters try to help based on their previous experience. But to put people down who try to help you to feed your ego is ridiculous. If you like a poster, listen to him, if you don’t like what a poster says, logically argue it. But don’t put them down because you followed their advice and it didn’t work with the girl you were attracted to.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven’t said anything about your situation with the girl that texted you “nice to meet you.” It was a bait to see what everyone would say.

Obviously no one knows the situation better than you, but advice here is not a one size fits all and most posters try to help based on their previous experience. But to put people down who try to help you to feed your ego is ridiculous. If you like a poster, listen to him, if you don’t like what a poster says, logically argue it. But don’t put them down because you followed their advice and it didn’t work with the girl you were attracted to.

Hahaha. What an ignorant comment. I didn't put people down. I posted facts about how reading comprehension on the forum is below average yet people think they know the situation despite not being able to read well. Then one of the guys claimed he went with the information given. Yet he missed the fact that in the last post in the thread before his post, I specifically said it was not the 13 year old collegesituation, he misread.

Then there was the guy who deleted his posts after I pointed out his one experience with one girl in his life being instantly available when they were dating isn't exactly a study of the population. You don't have to have advanced degrees to figure that out. Seems like most people here struggle with basic reading and math skills. Has nothing to do with me. It had to do with people spouting off when they can't even read above a second grade level or figure out basic math then try to give advice. Not all, but most. I noticed they never responded when I pointed out the facts, just deleted their posts to cover it up.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
While a dinner date is not warranted for an initial date, it is nice to eat out at a decent place with someone rather than alone, so there is value just in that.
I think you better off eating alone rather than eating with someone at a nice place and paying for both your and her meal plus tips. At that, it's not someone you know, it is a complete stranger. If you gonna be paying for someone who is basically a stranger, then it better be drinks, because there is value in fun.

Restaurant
Coffee
Movies
Museum

None of it is fun. None of that can get you from that place to your place.

Oh baby we had such a fun date tonight did you like the food, now let's go back to my place and have some drinks. Fvck that. Maximum you two will do is go to the beach for continuation of your fvcked up boring date.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like most people here struggle with basic reading and math skills. Has nothing to do with me. It had to do with people spouting off when they can't even read above a second grade level or figure out basic math then try to give advice. Not all, but most. I noticed they never responded when I pointed out the facts, just deleted their posts to cover it up.
A lot of people give advice based on what feels good, not on facts. They live there life that way too.

Surprised no one has called you out yet for what you are doing, even the “masters” who can sleep with 9/10 with their eyes closed, they just keep responding. But hey, I probably don’t have half the experience they do.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people give advice based on what feels good, not on facts. They live there life that way too.

Surprised no one has called you out yet for what you are doing, even the “masters” who can sleep with 9/10 with their eyes closed, they just keep responding. But hey, I probably don’t have half the experience they do.

What a joke!

How come you don't address the points that I just made? How come the guy who I called out the guy who claimed what was he supposed to assume given the information I provided not reading the post and making an assumption despite the data being there for him to read, proving my point that many here have extremely poor reading comprehension?

How come you don't respond about the point about the guy who claimed his ONE girlfriend experience that he drew on never giving him a hard time setting up a date, always saying yes right away in 6 months of dating (so what, she was a 6 at best obviously if she is THAT easy...) was basically an example of how all women act?

And how come you have NEVER posted about a single woman, date or girlfriend of your own fake *&^(*^&!!!

You even said you would pay to not be alone Friday and Saturday NIGHTS!!!!! And that you are basically not genetically attractive!!!!! And here you are attacking me with threads about me you &^(*%&^%.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/are-we-all-one-way-or-the-other-paying-for-sex.250941/page-2

And you're over here calling ME a troll. Your posting history has ZERO comments that I've seen talking about a woman of your own or any girl you're dating, just giving advice. YOU HAVE NO WOMAN! lolololol

And here you are even admitting you are alone Friday and Saturday nights and don't have good looks even. Wow!!

At least I'm sleeping with women and not alone Friday and Saturday nights. You don't even have a girl! lol. EXACTLY like I thought, that's the kind of people who usually try to attack me at anything, the jealous guys.
True. She has to invest in cooking and cleaning and stuff.

But not beta bucking? I don’t understand that about this site. You are going to be happier not beta bucking and having $50,000 more in your bank account when you are 55?

If she puts in an effort to care and I get a return, Ill beta buck not to be alone Friday and Saturday night. Don’t have the genetics to do otherwise. Call me a sucker.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, Trump went and deleted the post I quoted outing him as a poser who is alone, no looks and 10 pages of posts and not ONE about a girl of his own!!! Why delete it Trump? Because you know you are a fraud.

Check my history, all about women I'm sleeping with, dating, or having issues with. At least I have sex. Not with ever girl I date, but I'm at least legit unlike you. Just like I thought as usual, jealous guy with no women and no money.