Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It really is hard to get laid

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

Then how did the world population just hit 7 billion?
for them it was easy.. even the quazimoto looking guys get laid who are unemployed.

If you are on this forum and look like brad pit who is making 7 figures a month then its impossible to get laid...

Hopeless..

give up..

accept it..

for all eternity..

THe 1% of the popular who will never get laid are here, right now...reading this...

Give up now..it wont happen.. never....sorry.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The game and how you play it varies depending on your looks. I respect what Floyd is saying, but he is a very good looking dude. If you are very good looking, being laid back and letting women do more of the work is a solid game plan.

But an average looking (or less) guy can't really do that. If he really wants to get laid, he needs to be aggressive. He needs to have an agenda. But he will face a slim odds, numbers game with many rejections along the way. I'm not saying be needy or too hung up on any one girl. By all means talk to her as a person and don't keep your head in the gutter, but secretly in the back of your mind, keep the wheels of seduction turning as you game her, kino escalate, etc.

Why do you think older women (ie cougars) are so aggressive? It's because they can't just lay back (and get approached by handsome dudes) like their younger hotter female competition. Men face the same thing when trying to pick up women depending on their looks/age/status scale.

So yes, for most guys, getting laid is fairly difficult and infrequent. You'll never hear me say it's easy. But you try to maximize your look, work on your game, and learn to have a thick skin.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
I like what someone else said about being too outcome dependant. You can't go in with the mindset of getting laid, and making it your goal. Just have fun with NO expectations. You have to not care. If you get rejected - don't care. If you don't get laid - don't care.

People who care too much about the outcome need to ask themselves why. Why is it so important to be liked by everyone? It's not. What are you trying to prove, and to whom? Why do you get depressed over it? If you think about it, its really not that important. Just like with making friends - you don't go out expecting to make friends. It just happens. Stop making dating and getting laid so important - because it isn't. There's really nothing special about it. Don't make it out to be some major feat, and place it on a pedestal. You don't need everyone to like you or find you attractive; their approval doesn't determine your worth. Nor does getting laid or not.

The more you want something, and the more you push for it - the higher chances are that you won't get it. You put too much pressure on yourself, and up disappointed when it doesn't happen - because you have expectations. Then you feel depressed, start whining, blah blah. The girl will also probably sense your desperation, and run away.

I remember one time I went to the club with a friend. Based on what he heard of the place - he EXPECTED to get laid. It was his number goal. I just went out there to dance and have fun. I got a nice hottie, and he got nothing. And boy, was he PISSED. All because he cared and tried and expected too much. I just went there to dance. Didn't care either way, but ended up happy.

This applies to dating in general. Stop pushing so hard, and expecting things to happen. Just chill out, have fun, and they WILL.
Great mindset to have floyd.....and no its not hard to get laid....plenty of guys with attractive gfs and wives are regularly f*cking them.

Its just hard for most men to bed a new attractive chick on a frequent, consistent basis. Like short-term trading, the short-term mating market a zero sum game. If I'm banging 5 chicks at the same time, then that means 5 other men seeking just one casual booty call are SOL with those women (unless the women are promiscuous themselves, but often they just have one guy they consider their "booty call"). This always results in many losers and a few winners.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a high value individual you won't have to spit a bunch of game or patrol the streets opening girls all day, you'll have girls making it easy for you to get them instead of h0 chasing.

Reaction score
Getting laid is easy. Just think in terms of the Tao of Steve:

-Be excellent (Be rich, or good looking, or high social status, or ballsy, or give her good sex, etc.)

-Be desireless (Outcome independant)

-Be gone (Keep her wanting more)

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Bible_Belt said:

Then how did the world population just hit 7 billion?
Felt the sting from over here