Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It Really Doesnt Matter What Your Opener Is

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told him his dream girl was more than likely nothing special. Turns out this broad has more issues including 2 kids, 1 that she had at 18. But I still agree he should keep her around for good times.
She is recreational use only because of 2 kids and ex-lesbian if he's interested in pursuing a casual sex arrangement.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out this broad has more issues including 2 kids, 1 that she had at 18.
And ex lesbian who has had 'cosmetic' surgery. I guess the title should be updated to something like 'it really doesn't matter what your opener is to get the number of a weirdo with more baggage than an airplane' :p

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And ex lesbian who has had 'cosmetic' surgery. I guess the title should be updated to something like 'it really doesn't matter what your opener is to get the number of a weirdo with more baggage than an airplane' :p
I figured it’d benefit the forum to know that just because you pulled a chick, doesn’t mean it’s anything amazing. That way dudes who struggle can stop hyping up their prey before they even go after it.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is recreational use only because of 2 kids and ex-lesbian if he's interested in pursuing a casual sex arrangement.
I'm definitely going to ask a girl "hey out of curiosity you ever been only attracted to females? like be a lesbian at a time?"

Because 100% of all hoes I know had a lesbian-phase.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Red flags. She´s recreational use only

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course.
And the same can be said for what you say after the opener etc - e.g 'your game'

If you are her type, you just need to not be super socially weird and uncalibrated. That's basically the bar. The fact that people need to take bootcamps and stuff to learn this is a separate issue lol

Similarly, no great opener or transition or PUA lines and tricks and NLP etc is going to help if you are NOT her type at all

This isn't a game of 'skill'.
When i was an official PUA there was a guy that looked like the human equivalent of Shrek. Most people would consider him ugly. He was also a student of Ross Jeffries and i winged him on a pickup of a HB10. He ended up laying her. After the fact she was freaked out about it because he was so far from his type. It definitely does work and there were numerous examples of that back in the day.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy knew a guy in the community whose opener in bars was "let's fukk." (After meeting/introduction)

He said it half-jokingly but it would work sometimes and at least get a laugh and a conversation.

Can't confirm personally as it wasn't my friend - but with the right attitude and vibe you could do it. Wrong attitude gets you the bum's rush.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured it’d benefit the forum to know that just because you pulled a chick, doesn’t mean it’s anything amazing. That way dudes who struggle can stop hyping up their prey before they even go after it.
Getting a phone number and a date agreement means nothing.