Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It Really Doesnt Matter What Your Opener Is

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're attractive to her, you can say anything and she'll respond positively. My handsome friend recently pulled a woman with the nicest ass from the gym and his opener was "I've been coming here 6 months and you're the most beautiful girl here". *cringe* but she said she thought he was attractive too. He asked if she wanted to grab dinner sometime. She said yes and easily handed him her number. Dude wouldn't shut up about it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're attractive to her, you can say anything and she'll respond positively. My handsome friend recently pulled a woman with the nicest ass from the gym and his opener was "I've been coming here 6 months and you're the most beautiful girl here". *cringe* but she said she thought he was attractive too. He asked if she wanted to grab dinner sometime. She said yes and easily handed him her number. Dude wouldn't shut up about it.
Have him say "poop" next time

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are important. Looks help you get away with more.

One of my male friends would spam approach in nightlife venues with a weak opener and get a decent amount of numbers and same night lays. He was able to get away with this due to being 6'4" and having an athletic build.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By this logic I should just go around messaging girls about kissing their vagina.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How something is said matters a lot too. There are definitely creepy ways of saying the exact words your handsome friend said. Of course, being handsome also helps, but it's not everything there is to it.
He just got out of a 10 year relationship and has no game. He admits it. So his opener was weak but he still got the number. This woman is probably an 8 too.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really doesn’t matter “if you’re a Chad”.
Us normal folks have to compensate with game and that approach was Beta as fack!
Its like playing poker with the cards facing the wrong way.

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks help get u in the door but theyre not the 'end all be all.' if its an antisocial chad vs a normie guy w/excellent social game, they r now even so to speak. The gerls who value the right things will pick the normie.

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really doesn’t matter “if you’re a Chad”.
Us normal folks have to compensate with game and that approach was Beta as fack!
Its like playing poker with the cards facing the wrong way.
I don't think it matters whether you are a chad or not. Women respond to positive and dominant vibe which are signalled through a great move and strong subcommunications. I have seena multitude of different types of guys doing great with women, and they don't think about what openers to use.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it matters whether you are a chad or not. Women respond to positive and dominant vibe which are signalled through a great move and strong subcommunications. I have seena multitude of different types of guys doing great with women, and they don't think about what openers to use.
Yes, kudos for the cold approach. Most men don’t have the balls to do anything.
My critic is you can’t just say anything. ”You’re the most beautiful girl here” won’t work with a woman who probably hears it all the time from normal dudes. It’s a thirst trap. In this case, he probably got away with it since he was a handsome friend, aka Chad or immediately followed up with something witty. Always the best ice breaker In my opinion. Look no further than most OLD profiles that state “make me laugh”,”be funny”, etc. They’re already providing you the template.

Looks help get u in the door but theyre not the 'end all be all.' if its an antisocial chad vs a normie guy w/excellent social game, they r now even so to speak. The gerls who value the right things will pick the normie.
Agreed. However, finding a girl who values is becoming a unicorn.

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course.
And the same can be said for what you say after the opener etc - e.g 'your game'

If you are her type, you just need to not be super socially weird and uncalibrated. That's basically the bar. The fact that people need to take bootcamps and stuff to learn this is a separate issue lol

Similarly, no great opener or transition or PUA lines and tricks and NLP etc is going to help if you are NOT her type at all

This isn't a game of 'skill'.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised if he's been coming there for 6 months that he still has any left.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women create opportunities for whom they consider Chad and obstacles for whom they consider Joe Shmoe.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can literally just say "hi" and comment on the most trivial thing around you.

If the girl already likes you, it doesn't matter.

If the girl doesn't already like you, it's not worth talking to her anyway. And by "like" i can also mean find attractive/interesting.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl doesn't already like you, it's not worth talking to her anyway
that's basically what's been the massive shift in the community over the last decade or two.
It used to be about MAKING her like you.
'How can I get her attracted to me in the same way she's attracted to that good looking dude playing pool who she clearly keeps looking at and flicking her hair at?'
It was called 'attraction material' - ''I don't have good looks, so instead i'll make her attracted with my pushpull lines. I'll also tell her some DHV stories. Hell, i'll even open her with a neg to lower her value and make her chase! Dominant tone of voice!'' etc etc etc

But after many many years, people slowly realised it doesn't actually 'work' lol. People got results, but with girls who already liked them. The best still got rejected lots and they were looking in the wrong places as to 'why'. People were being fooled by randomness! (there's a good book about that btw)

Mysterymethod stopped being popular for good reason. People wouldn't abandon a theory on mass, no matter how cheesy, if it was getting fat old bald men regularly laid with 18 year old smokeshows. It fell out of fashion because people began looking elsewhere for something that would help them! (cue neuro-linguistic programming or mode1 etc etc)

Takes us basically to where we are now which is a more realistic stance. Effectively, outergame game is about not screwing up with girls who like you. It's basically flirting. But as we know from the age of 6, flirting is great when a girl likes you, and doesn't help at all when you flirt with a girl who doesn't like you. It's unwanted attention. This is the cold approach dilemma

With that in mind the only surprise to me is that people are still making a living as PUA coaches and stuff. Only a tiny percentage of people would actually benefit from it. You'd need to be someone who doesn't understand about things like eyecontact or soemthing! Nothing a coach can tell you is ever going to help past the very basics of being normal, which most people already are

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's basically what's been the massive shift in the community over the last decade or two.
It used to be about MAKING her like you.
'How can I get her attracted to me in the same way she's attracted to that good looking dude playing pool who she clearly keeps looking at and flicking her hair at?'
It was called 'attraction material' - ''I don't have good looks, so instead i'll make her attracted with my pushpull lines. I'll also tell her some DHV stories. Hell, i'll even open her with a neg to lower her value and make her chase! Dominant tone of voice!'' etc etc etc

But after many many years, people slowly realised it doesn't actually 'work' lol. People got results, but with girls who already liked them. The best still got rejected lots and they were looking in the wrong places as to 'why'. People were being fooled by randomness! (there's a good book about that btw)

Mysterymethod stopped being popular for good reason. People wouldn't abandon a theory on mass, no matter how cheesy, if it was getting fat old bald men regularly laid with 18 year old smokeshows. It fell out of fashion because people began looking elsewhere for something that would help them! (cue neuro-linguistic programming or mode1 etc etc)

Takes us basically to where we are now which is a more realistic stance. Effectively, outergame game is about not screwing up with girls who like you. It's basically flirting. But as we know from the age of 6, flirting is great when a girl likes you, and doesn't help at all when you flirt with a girl who doesn't like you. It's unwanted attention. This is the cold approach dilemma

With that in mind the only surprise to me is that people are still making a living as PUA coaches and stuff. Only a tiny percentage of people would actually benefit from it. You'd need to be someone who doesn't understand about things like eyecontact or soemthing! Nothing a coach can tell you is ever going to help past the very basics of being normal, which most people already are
Its not just that. You can't discount social media, tinder, or movies like 50 Shades Grey and others that portray fat ugly women with chads on screen and less of movies of average looking guys gaming the hot lady they want (ie the mid-00s movies). It's just made a large number of guys simply invisible. Then you have an anti-male culture as well, where you can get the police called on you if you cold approach or even stare at the wrong women. With all these other factos, I think it's unlikely that guys had an epipany en masse and decided that these old PUA tricks don't work. It's more likely they don't want to lose their jobs, get harassed by the police, be banned from stores or malls, or the inverse reality shock that it's now a stigma to cold-approach since it's normal for good looking chads to meet women online - so there has to be something wrong with you if you do it the old fashioned way.