Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

it is sad that men are willing to pay for women pictures aka ewhoring

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
it works either if u r man or woman. people use mostly e***** packs consisting of 100+ images in categories nude, non nude, tease, non tease, verification (where victim tells u to give proof that its actually u on this photo, these pictures have stuff like ur face, smile, and paper with "its me" on it, or showing 2 fingers)

some (must be woman to do that) use their real pictures but thats rare.

IMO this is sad that men are willing to pay for this stuff and they do it daily. why cant they just google some naked pictures for FREE? e***** phenomen is very popular

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many ppl doing stupid crap for me to care for that **** anymore

Stupid people are gonna do stupid stuff.
Zero **** given

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with buying something you want, isn't that the core of capitalism? That's why it's so great to be in a first world country, we don't need to buy only what we need, we can afford to enjoy life too.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Well. I know this does not apply, but here it goes..

There was this guy living in Miami back in 2005ish, I forgot his name already. He was a player and had exotic car dealership. He shot himself, committed suicide for some reason. But he was really good, he was surrounded by exotic cars and hot women. HB8 wasn't his thing, HB9 and up. I remember he once chatting this hot girl on the internet, but she had no pictures. So he ordered and send her a camera. Back then digital cameras was the thing. She ended up taking pic of herself, and sending him. They met, and he fcked her. HB9 easily.

By all means this considered champ, but the way he approached it and executed it, was alpha.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt make any sense given that you can have them in zero time just googling...

I recall mid 00s skyping with an eastern european girl then she told me she needed money to get a plane ticket for londo, she said she was selling nudes of her and offered me some for few euros.

I realized that I was probably not even talking to her (the girls in the profile picture) and that it was a well engineered scam, she was surprised that I wasnt interested in that.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And "donations" for women who play games that depict "women" characters as stronger than men characters, when Not ONE SINGLE female is EVER on a PRO team for tournaments for 10 or 100 thousand dollars. They douse themselves with tons of makeup, hang out a boob, and get decent-to-good cuck guy players to carry them through the game to victory. The guys playing with them butter them up the whole time, because they're "friends."

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes no sense to me that the instagram thots make so much money, like thousands of bucks a month. I guess it's that whole blue pill thing.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but at least you get a service from a hooker that you can't look up online. I'm guilty of throwing thots a like here and there, but ain't not way I'm paying for virtual poon.