"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

it is sad that men are willing to pay for women pictures aka ewhoring

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
it works either if u r man or woman. people use mostly e***** packs consisting of 100+ images in categories nude, non nude, tease, non tease, verification (where victim tells u to give proof that its actually u on this photo, these pictures have stuff like ur face, smile, and paper with "its me" on it, or showing 2 fingers)

some (must be woman to do that) use their real pictures but thats rare.


IMO this is sad that men are willing to pay for this stuff and they do it daily. why cant they just google some naked pictures for FREE? e***** phenomen is very popular
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Too many ppl doing stupid crap for me to care for that **** anymore

Stupid people are gonna do stupid stuff.
Zero **** given
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Nothing wrong with buying something you want, isn't that the core of capitalism? That's why it's so great to be in a first world country, we don't need to buy only what we need, we can afford to enjoy life too.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Well. I know this does not apply, but here it goes..

There was this guy living in Miami back in 2005ish, I forgot his name already. He was a player and had exotic car dealership. He shot himself, committed suicide for some reason. But he was really good, he was surrounded by exotic cars and hot women. HB8 wasn't his thing, HB9 and up. I remember he once chatting this hot girl on the internet, but she had no pictures. So he ordered and send her a camera. Back then digital cameras was the thing. She ended up taking pic of herself, and sending him. They met, and he fcked her. HB9 easily.

By all means this considered champ, but the way he approached it and executed it, was alpha.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Doesnt make any sense given that you can have them in zero time just googling...

I recall mid 00s skyping with an eastern european girl then she told me she needed money to get a plane ticket for londo, she said she was selling nudes of her and offered me some for few euros.

I realized that I was probably not even talking to her (the girls in the profile picture) and that it was a well engineered scam, she was surprised that I wasnt interested in that.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
And "donations" for women who play games that depict "women" characters as stronger than men characters, when Not ONE SINGLE female is EVER on a PRO team for tournaments for 10 or 100 thousand dollars. They douse themselves with tons of makeup, hang out a boob, and get decent-to-good cuck guy players to carry them through the game to victory. The guys playing with them butter them up the whole time, because they're "friends."
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
It makes no sense to me that the instagram thots make so much money, like thousands of bucks a month. I guess it's that whole blue pill thing.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Yeah but at least you get a service from a hooker that you can't look up online. I'm guilty of throwing thots a like here and there, but ain't not way I'm paying for virtual poon.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top