Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It is okay to express your feelings as a man

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
After all they are just feelings. You can't just let your feelings get bottled up like bottling up and going no fap till you finally explode like a pressure cooker or erupt like a volcano. :lol::lol::lol::mad::mad::mad:

Let off steam once in awhile. Communicate with her. If you don't ever want to express your feelings it might just be because they hurt too much. :cry:

Serenity

Reaction score
I consider bottling up emotions to be a form of cowardice. I'll express what I feel and let the chips fall where it may. People might react in ways I'd prefer them not to, but I don't fear that and if they can't handle my humanity then they can fvck off for all I care.

As you say, it's just feelings. For some reason some people fear it. Some guys have the idea that men shouldn't have feelings, yet we very obviously do so pretending we don't is beyond retarded.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you desperately feel the need to share feelings, do it with your family and closest friends. I can not emphasize enough how detrimental it is being effusive with your emotions. Much like a dog, if a woman is disrespectful or misbehaves it must be corrected ON THE SPOT, in whatever context. I don’t care if it’s in front of her family. That’s not being emotional that’s having a backbone.

But if you wait, ask her to sit down later in the day, and tell her how hurt you are and how she made you feel a certain type of way, you’re being an emotional b1txh. Hell, it’s good advice for anyone, not just women. Address your problems early, matter of factory, and do not budge from your boundaries. Don’t be passive and cry about sh1t. If you do you are playing a game in the female’s frame.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy...

Yes, men have feelings just like women. We get mad, angry, down, depressed, frustrated, etc. like anyone else. BUT, a MAN fixes his problems, and doesn't sit around and bit*ch about them. Do it with a women and you'll come off WEAK as f*uck---100% guaranteed.

No offense OP, but you must be a Millennial or Gen Z guy. You were taught to be expressive and share feelings so it's not all your fault. The problem with that is women, at the DNA level, are attracted to MEN not "boys" who display effeminate attributes, as you're describing. Women find whiney, effeminate, soft men repulsive.

Have a problem? Bad day at work? Don't bit*ch, cry, sulk, or whine, shut your mouth and FIX it. Get tough. Life is hard and unfair. Lead!

Women want a strong man, not a whiney wimp. Your women will love you for it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you desperately feel the need to share feelings, do it with your family and closest friends. I can not emphasize enough how detrimental it is being effusive with your emotions. Much like a dog, if a woman is disrespectful or misbehaves it must be corrected ON THE SPOT, in whatever context. I don’t care if it’s in front of her family. That’s not being emotional that’s having a backbone.

But if you wait, ask her to sit down later in the day, and tell her how hurt you are and how she made you feel a certain type of way, you’re being an emotional b1txh. Hell, it’s good advice for anyone, not just women. Address your problems early, matter of factory, and do not budge from your boundaries. Don’t be passive and cry about sh1t. If you do you are playing a game in the female’s frame.
Dont even discuss with friends and family. I suggest discussing sensitive things you need to talk about with a counselor.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Oh boy...

Yes, men have feelings just like women. We get mad, angry, down, depressed, frustrated, etc. like anyone else. BUT, a MAN fixes his problems, and doesn't sit around and bit*ch about them. Do it with a women and you'll come off WEAK as f*uck---100% guaranteed.

No offense OP, but you must be a Millennial or Gen Z guy. You were taught to be expressive and share feelings so it's not all your fault. The problem with that is women, at the DNA level, are attracted to MEN not "boys" who display effeminate attributes, as you're describing. Women find whiney, effeminate, soft men repulsive.

Have a problem? Bad day at work? Don't bit*ch, cry, sulk, or whine, shut your mouth and FIX it. Get tough. Life is hard and unfair. Lead!

Women want a strong man, not a whiney wimp. Your women will love you for it.
I've already stated once in a while. Not every friggin time like she's your personal therapist let alone crying like a little entitled kid.

I'm talking about talking to her like a man and expressing your own feelings etc. If the chick doesn't like it or continues with toxic behaviors to the relationship you then say nothing and drop her. Period.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already stated once in a while. Not every friggin time like she's your personal therapist let alone crying like a little entitled kid.

I'm talking about talking to her like a man and expressing your own feelings etc. If the chick doesn't like it or continues with toxic behaviors to the relationship you then say nothing and drop her. Period.
I like how you went from emojis to this lol.