"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

It is okay to express your feelings as a man

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
After all they are just feelings. You can't just let your feelings get bottled up like bottling up and going no fap till you finally explode like a pressure cooker or erupt like a volcano. :lol::lol::lol::mad::mad::mad:

Let off steam once in awhile. Communicate with her. If you don't ever want to express your feelings it might just be because they hurt too much. :cry:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I consider bottling up emotions to be a form of cowardice. I'll express what I feel and let the chips fall where it may. People might react in ways I'd prefer them not to, but I don't fear that and if they can't handle my humanity then they can fvck off for all I care.

As you say, it's just feelings. For some reason some people fear it. Some guys have the idea that men shouldn't have feelings, yet we very obviously do so pretending we don't is beyond retarded.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
If you desperately feel the need to share feelings, do it with your family and closest friends. I can not emphasize enough how detrimental it is being effusive with your emotions. Much like a dog, if a woman is disrespectful or misbehaves it must be corrected ON THE SPOT, in whatever context. I don’t care if it’s in front of her family. That’s not being emotional that’s having a backbone.

But if you wait, ask her to sit down later in the day, and tell her how hurt you are and how she made you feel a certain type of way, you’re being an emotional b1txh. Hell, it’s good advice for anyone, not just women. Address your problems early, matter of factory, and do not budge from your boundaries. Don’t be passive and cry about sh1t. If you do you are playing a game in the female’s frame.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
Oh boy...

Yes, men have feelings just like women. We get mad, angry, down, depressed, frustrated, etc. like anyone else. BUT, a MAN fixes his problems, and doesn't sit around and bit*ch about them. Do it with a women and you'll come off WEAK as f*uck---100% guaranteed.

No offense OP, but you must be a Millennial or Gen Z guy. You were taught to be expressive and share feelings so it's not all your fault. The problem with that is women, at the DNA level, are attracted to MEN not "boys" who display effeminate attributes, as you're describing. Women find whiney, effeminate, soft men repulsive.

Have a problem? Bad day at work? Don't bit*ch, cry, sulk, or whine, shut your mouth and FIX it. Get tough. Life is hard and unfair. Lead!

Women want a strong man, not a whiney wimp. Your women will love you for it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If you desperately feel the need to share feelings, do it with your family and closest friends. I can not emphasize enough how detrimental it is being effusive with your emotions. Much like a dog, if a woman is disrespectful or misbehaves it must be corrected ON THE SPOT, in whatever context. I don’t care if it’s in front of her family. That’s not being emotional that’s having a backbone.

But if you wait, ask her to sit down later in the day, and tell her how hurt you are and how she made you feel a certain type of way, you’re being an emotional b1txh. Hell, it’s good advice for anyone, not just women. Address your problems early, matter of factory, and do not budge from your boundaries. Don’t be passive and cry about sh1t. If you do you are playing a game in the female’s frame.
Dont even discuss with friends and family. I suggest discussing sensitive things you need to talk about with a counselor.
 

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
Oh boy...

Yes, men have feelings just like women. We get mad, angry, down, depressed, frustrated, etc. like anyone else. BUT, a MAN fixes his problems, and doesn't sit around and bit*ch about them. Do it with a women and you'll come off WEAK as f*uck---100% guaranteed.

No offense OP, but you must be a Millennial or Gen Z guy. You were taught to be expressive and share feelings so it's not all your fault. The problem with that is women, at the DNA level, are attracted to MEN not "boys" who display effeminate attributes, as you're describing. Women find whiney, effeminate, soft men repulsive.

Have a problem? Bad day at work? Don't bit*ch, cry, sulk, or whine, shut your mouth and FIX it. Get tough. Life is hard and unfair. Lead!

Women want a strong man, not a whiney wimp. Your women will love you for it.
I've already stated once in a while. Not every friggin time like she's your personal therapist let alone crying like a little entitled kid.

I'm talking about talking to her like a man and expressing your own feelings etc. If the chick doesn't like it or continues with toxic behaviors to the relationship you then say nothing and drop her. Period.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
I've already stated once in a while. Not every friggin time like she's your personal therapist let alone crying like a little entitled kid.

I'm talking about talking to her like a man and expressing your own feelings etc. If the chick doesn't like it or continues with toxic behaviors to the relationship you then say nothing and drop her. Period.
I like how you went from emojis to this lol.
 
Top