It is hard not to care............

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf, why is everyone obsessed about lifting weights, i mean, come on, surely there are other more sociable ways of getting fit, that have more fun in them and less worrying about what you eat, how much cardio you do and how your life is planned. Live each day as it comes, why not take up a new sport like rowing which involves heavy workouts.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf, why is everyone obsessed about lifting weights, i mean, come on, surely there are other more sociable ways of getting fit, that have more fun in them and less worrying about what you eat, how much cardio you do and how your life is planned. Live each day as it comes, why not take up a new sport like rowing which involves heavy workouts.
Lifting weights is one of the best ways to change how you LOOK as well as feel. ESPECIALLY for men. Like I said its not the only way, I just recommend it because it has absolutely worked for me. And sorry but you will probably not get a six pack without changing your diet. What is wrong with eating healthy? Its really not that difficult once you change your bad habits.

Edit: I should also point out that for some people (ectomorphs A.K.A. scrawny guys) the only way to gain a significant amount of muscle is to diet and train strictly. Rowing is a great sport and hard work but it would not have put much muscle on me. I was in martial arts for years and never gained a pound, although it got me in great shape.

Last edited: